30 Days Of Fianceé Pt. II

Start from the beginning

"Oh she's flying you to L.A" Solange said loudly.

"I've never saw Juju like that, what did you do to her?" Her mom asked me with shock.

"oh mommy, Robyn is the definition of 'i can change her' i can't believe Juju acted like that, PDA shit"

I didn't notice that i was blushing until i saw my reflection on the spoon thats sitting on my plate. Shit.

"We'll um...Solange, Momma Tina, Dad...im sorry everyone but i have to follow Beyoncé now"

"of course dear, take care" Mama tina kissed my cheek again so did my dad and mom. Mr Matthew just hugged mep.

"I love you dear, take care of Giselle for me"

One thing about Mr Matthew, he knows im the one who can keep Beyoncé away from her anger issues.

By fucking me when she's angry.

Well that happened two weeks ago, she was mad that the company got scammed and then, her father caught us in her office and yeah...the story goes on..

"Yes I will"

_

"Beyoncé!"

"Yes!?"

"Can you hear me?!" She gave me the headphones and we talked through it.

"Yes I can here you now Mrs. Knowles"

"you dont even like me like that, and you're calling me Mrs. Knowles"

"you're right, i still hate you. Im just pretending to be sweet and PDA around our parents, we agreed to that right?"

That literally broke my heart... I liked her at all.. At the same time i wanna hug her, i wanna wrap my hands around her neck.

"I know, anyway, are we there yet?"

"nah, relax princess"

"princess?"

"you don't like getting called princess?"

"Not at all, im not comfortable with you calling me it"

"you should be comfortable around me by now, we fuck right?" She grabbed my thighs while controlling the helicopter.

"Beyoncé" I warned her.

"What?"

"Yes we fuck. AND YOU DIDN'T PULL OUT OF ME LAST NIGHT!" I smacked her hand again.

"you don't need a plan b"

"hell yeah i need a plan b"

Im not having a child with someone who doesn't love me, I do love her since were kids, and she was rude as hell.

"Nah"

"My body my rules Beyoncé"

"Are you trying to argue right now?"