House of Balloons

(Song: House of balloons/ Glass Table Girls- The Weeknd)
(Song: Hole in the Earth- Deftones)
(Song: Cherry Waves- Deftones)

MIGUEL'S POV

"You are exactly like me... A Monster" I was looking down at the now revealed face of Venom herself.

She looked just like her.

The nickname I gave her matched her perfectly.

La Llorona.

I felt my body stiff at the sudden appearance of the villain underneath me.

I let every little feature sink into me. Her plump lips that were cracked, her small angled nose, her round jawline, her thin eyebrows furrowed at me, the dark eyebags casted underneath those dark brown eyes that were glaring at me like I was some pesty insect.

She looked just like her. Every time I've thought of that woman, every singular detail is in her, from her hair to the gaze she is holding on to me right now.

A beautiful face plastered onto a disgusting creatures body.

(Art insert)

(Obvi art by yours truly)

VICTORIA'S POV

I was filled with rage and disgust for the large man that was hovering over my body as he held my arms over my head, his large hand gripping my wrists as he held me captive. His entire energy radiated off his body, daring me to launch whatever plan I was thinking of doing to escape from his overwhelming grasp.

I can feel my chest rising and falling as I take short breaths trying to calm my anger taking over me.

His chest was pushing down on me as I glare as him.

The images of Sherlyn playing back into my memory every time I blinked, feeling my eyes burning, the tears begging to release from my sockets, but I wasn't going to let them not after one escaped only a few moments ago.

Hearing the sound of her death over and over again I didn't feel the hot breath fanning towards my face the smell of peppermint and liquor as I turn my gaze harshly towards the revealed face of a tan man with a scowl touching his plump lips. For some reasoning I looked at every detail of this man's image, a fang poking out his mouth, his eyes dark looking at me like I was some shit he stepped on, his face was sharp, I can tell it was just like his personality, and as my eyes wonder his features so did his, until we finally met again. His eyes are the same color as my nails.