Young Girls

(Song: Beauty School- Deftones)

(Song: Young Girls- Bruno Mars)

(Song: Andromeda- Weyes Blood)

    "I'm here, I'm here, sorry I finished grabbing as much of the memory as I could" a young girl passes by me, the hologram running towards the large man glaring at me.

    The bolts electrocute me as I try to keep my eyes from faltering, "I'm not going to lie this crap hurts" Venom spoke to only us as I let out a shaky breath.

    "I bet your feeling it worse if it's hurting me through you."

    "Nah it's light to me" he lied as I hold back a chuckle.

    "Let's observe and try to find a way out of here" I mumbled under my breath.

    "The year is 2024, we are only going to see in her perspective due to us not knowing her dimension if that is alright?" the girl spoke as the man nods sitting down in his chair as they begin to set up.

    I shake my head, that year was... I stand up looking at their screen. A clear view for me as I let out a shaky breath, it could be after right? You know it can be December where I was drinking my life away or august where we went out for a bit to spend the night at Dante's grave, I contemplate of when this memory can be from.

    "They have no right" Venom grumbled as I place my hand on my box.

    I turn to the small group of three as Peter turns to me with an expression I cannot read "let's take them to the block where we keep the other villains-."

    "And why would we do that?" Miguel cuts him off "this is their memory-."

    "Precisely, Their memory, we don't know what's in it, for all we know it can be private if you know what I'm saying" Peter talked down to him as the other sighs.

    "Or it can be them eating people and doing the wrong things."

    "Kess go" Peter sighed as she nods walking away leaving me a small glance.

    "If you feel so uncomfortable follow Kess, I have a job to do right now Peter and you whispering in my ear isn't going to help me at all" Miguel rubbed his head annoyed.

    Peter glances at me shaking his head "sorry I don't know what's wrong with me."

    "Okay November 13, 2024" Miguel spoke as my eyes widen.

    "You have no right!" Venom yelled.

    "If you would've just told us something I wouldn't pry into your personal thoughts" Miguel mumbled glancing at me as I began banging on the hologram case.

    Please, the word almost slipped past my lips as I look at the two men watching me. I was angry, sad, and confused, but the emotion I felt even more so was scared. I can't think properly as many thoughts race through my head all at once. The day feeling so vivid within my brain as I try to regain my breath.

    - "Stop that."-

    "Huh?" I whispered under my breath hearing Sher's voice.

    - "Babe you aren't wearing that."-

    - "I feel comfortable in this" - I hear my voice loudly as I look up seeing the events of that morning on the large screen.

    "No" I mumbled as I began banging on the walls around feeling my sanity slowly disappearing "Stop!" I yelled Venoms voice still disguising me "this isn't right!" I felt my eyes water.

    Miguel stays quiet the eyes of his mask slightly squinting towards me feeling the annoyance radiating off of him.

    "Miguel..." Peter mumbled.