Do I Wanna Know?

(Song: Do I Wanna Know?- by Artic Monkeys)

MIGUEL'S POV

    I look down at the woman asleep in the holographic imprisonment, her hair cascading around her body that was covered by the symbiote.

    "You can just speak to me you know" the deep voice spoke, sharp teeth smiled at me from her face.

    "I'd rather speak to a person than an alien that can't even say full sentences" I mumbled annoyed looking away from them.

    "Suit yourself pretty boy, doesn't look like she'll be waking up anytime soon."

    I turn to them before smirking and turning on loud sirens expecting Venom to faulter to only see the smile grow larger on her body.

    "Please, is this how your Venom's were taken out, wait is their name just like mine? Mch the ain't as handsome and strong as me though" it laughed loudly.

    It was strange to see a body seem so lifeless as someone else speaks for them, well something, I roll my eyes taking my attention back on the screens as it begins to whistle, I shake my head hoping it'll stop only for the sound to linger on for 46 minutes, I let out a gruff feeling my eyebrow tick.

    "Oh, am I bothering you?"

    I knew what it was doing, it was provoking me just like how I did it to them earlier at our first meeting, I guess it isn't as stupid as the others I took down, but it's still annoying just like the rest of them.

    "Like the photo of my girl on the news, pretty as ever" it commented "shit I wouldn't have thought there were many of you, when you brought us in here I won't lie seeing that amount of copy and paste did feel... intimidating" it chuckled "but nothing I can't handle, you know since I'm that symbiote."

    I stay quiet.

    "You don't talk a lot huh? Meh I'm used to it. Want to know how it was with the beginning with- wait what did you call us again la lloro-llooroni, no it was la, la, oh yeah la Llorona- pretty cool we're that roaming spirit" I freeze at the comment my hands stopping from typing a random code.

    "That's how quote on quote la Llorona was, she took me out of that little cage I was in, took me all to herself without even asking me first- ugh the audacity now that I think about it, but I assumed she wouldn't have been able to handle me so I was expecting her to just die like the others" I heard its smile as I keep my eyes forward not looking at it "but of course as you can see she actually took me very well, anyways back to what I was say, she didn't even speak to me for a week, so of course I went through her brain and... yeah that's it" it diverted the ending. "So, seeing how quiet you are now just reminding me of her and to be frank it's annoying the fuck out of me, because I'm bored in here" it complained.

    "Then wake her up" I grumbled annoyed.

    "You think I want her to be knocked out?" it mumbled "she doesn't need to remember such horrible things" it whispered as I glance towards them seeing Venom's sharp teeth vanish.

    And that's how an hour passed, for some reason it no longer spoke it was now quiet, only the air blowing from the vents and the noise from my screens as I type more information in, but I knew it was still there, watching me, but I didn't pay it no mind as I continued doing more research to find Venom's dimension.

    "Lyla call in Kess, you know how good she is with opening up portals, she can come pick up the particles we found a week ago and see if she can find any remains of the dimension this villain is in" I mumbled as Lyla shows up in front of me with a firm expression "please."