My ootd

1 hour later..

The meeting is in the middle right now. I offered my employee the chance to lead a meeting today. Hence, I'm listening to him. I had no idea he was this stupid, but based on the investor's expression, I can tell we are not closing the deal. Ahhhhh! But do not worry, I will speak with him and get his agreement later.

And by observing Ani's expression, I can tell that my employee will be losing his job. However, it seems like the worst presentation, so he deserves this. If Ani won't fire I'll do it.

Ani

Ani

He can tell that I am angry just by looking at my face!

Well after the meeting, as I was still in the meeting room. Shorwari approached me saying "R.T there is someone asking for you in your cabin!" "Okay, let me see!" I said.

While I was about to leave the meeting room I told her "Collect all these file from the table and bring them to my cabin right away!" And marched towards my cabin receiving a nod from her.

On reaching my cabin I got to know it was Mr. Khan.

"Arey, Uncle aap bade deno bad aaye!?" I said sitting on my chair. Mr. Khan and my family have a positive relationship because he has been our company's customer since my father's time.

"Wo, beta Dubai me shift hogaya hu abhi toh isliye, bus vanhi ka ek project work dene fund aaya hu!" He said.

30 minutes later..

He told me how he wanted the house full of his wifes memories as she died 2-3 months ago due to cancer.

"Ok beta me chalta hu!" He said opening my cabin's door.

He stoped and turned towards me, said "Beta! You are a corbon copy of your father!" and in return I smiled.

And left.

People frequently remark that I resemble my father, and to be honest, I always feel pleased to hear this.

Few hours later..

Today Matashree and Ani left early because they were gone to see one site and from there they left for home.

10 minutes later..

My realisation upon arriving home was that I WAS MISSING THE KEYS! Wow! Nobody is available to open the door for me since Matashree would have been asleep by the time the housemaids left at ten o'clock! Fantastic! Today's day is just way to perfect!!