CHAPTER- 10

"Why the hell did you say yes?" Leaving a coat on the table, a voice came out and shouted.

What the hell!

It was Agastya.

"Great to hear you have the same question!" I spoke while he sat.

"And!" I said, stood up and splashed my glass of water in his face.

"whAT The HEll! I knew you are mentally unstable!" He said wiping his face with his hanky. And looked at me head to toe. And blinked twice. I think he is processing my outft.

"Look! I am NOT AT ALL your friend or your property whom You'll take for granted. So next time, if we met, better come with basic manners! Thus, next time either forget your coat but not the fact that you are no one to shout at me Mr. understood? And if not then please leave!" As I sat there, I smiled and said with firmness.

"Well I very well know that, but your your deeds made me do it!" He said.

"Look, Ruhanika, getting married to me will ruin your life. I am not loyal at all, I need four girls in one night, I dislike repetition, and I do not have gentle ka G in me and I'm a Alcoholic, Didn't I told you I love someone? You also mentioned that you have a boyfriend. So why did you say yes for this marriage?" He said in one go.

"Great now! You placed all of the blame on me! You were the one who initially agreed to this marriage, so I should ask you all of these questio ns first! You explain why you said 'yes,' since you were the first one t o respond! Also, I do not care if you need four or a thousand girls in one night," I replied caustically.

"Hello Miss, these are my parents who said yes without my consent. I do not at all want to get married to you!" He disclosed.

"So it is a forced marriage from both sides!" I said.

"Both the sides means?! Oh, so Aunty did the same, huh?" He exclaimed, breathing out in relief.

"Yeah!" I said.

"So I can not marry you, and neither can you!" He asked.

I said in a tense voice, "I do not know men, but yeah, if you get any idea you approach me I get any idea I will do the same." To which he nodded.

"So, do you want something to eat?" he asked.

"No, I have a meeting; good to see you!" I extended a greeting.

"You are not going?" I asked.

"Am, no, my friend will be joining me!" He responded.

"Your friend? Is he not the same guy you left yesterday after our meeting?" Asking, I did.

"Yeah! He is Varun, my bestfriend!" He answered.

I exclaimed "Oh!"

"Agasthya, you would seen one girl with me all the time, so! She is also aware of everything that is happening and what is to come. Is there anyone on your side who is also aware of this?" I told and asked.

"Yeah, Good question! This Varun is the one!" I left after what he said.

30 minutes later..

I changed my attire for the meeting.