'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Surprise! Chapter came out early! I'm shocked on fast I finished this chapter, but I guess it's because I was so excited to write it out! We are now at the point of what happens when an awakened Sing Sing user absorbs the power of the music sheets of which is used to summon Tot Musica? The answer will be known in this chapter. What new abilities will Uta have? How powerful is she? Is Uta even in a proper state of mind? Only time will tell as the battle continues to rage on. I don't own One Piece.

"'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica!"

Crack! Crack!

"Utahahaha!🎵Utahahaha!🎵"

Everyone stares above in fear to see their favorite diva cackling in her new form.

"There's no way someone who laughs like that is Uta."

"Don't try and deny it. You can tell it's her by the sound of her voice."

"Still, what did she do to take on that form?"

Uta's new form bore some striking resemblance to a demon. Uta's clothes have changed with her formal white colored dress and shoes now shaded black. She is now wearing a white cape and a hat which resembles the one Tot Musica wears. Her arms now look just like Tot Musica's with her limbs being long and having a piano key print along with large gloved hands. Uta has also grown a pair of black angel-like wings sprouting from her back. Her red hair has now darkened to black and her eyes have whitened to the point where her pupils aren't even visible. Her teeth have also become more like a canine than a human. Her skin has become dark, almost as if it has been coated entirely of armament haki. On the topic of haki, the Section Leaders can all sense that Uta's conqueror's haki has grown even more powerful as they felt it overwhelming them in constant bursts. Overall, Uta has become something inhuman if nothing else.

"Any ideas of what could've caused this?" Pitch asks.

"I have an idea, but you probably won't like it." Gordon answers.

"Might as well hear it now." Rave said sarcastically. "I hate to have even more surprises after we had a whole meeting plan of what we needed to do."

"Well, the rumor of how Dahn Giovanni fell to Tot Musica was because he tried to absorb the power of Tot Musica and failed to do so." Gordon said. "Now there is no solid proof on how Giovanni obtained that power, but there is speculation on how he did it."

"How?" Rave asks, scared of what the answer could be.

"When Giovanni created the music sheets to summon Tot Musica, it was factual that he created five sheets which all had the power similar to the Demon King of Songs, given the fact it had the potential to contain that monster." Gordon explains. "However, after his death, the survivors of the Elegia incident several decades ago only found four music sheets."

"Does that mean the former king used one of the music sheets to gain power to Tot Musica?" Pitch asks. "Sounds too good to be true."

"You're right." Gordon said nervously. "I can imagine that there are two conditions that are needed to gain that power. For one, you need to be an awakened Sing Sing user and second, you need to have a strong spirit and body in order to house such power."

Everyone grew pale as they had a bad idea of where this explanation was headed towards.

"If you don't have a strong spirit and body to contain the power, then Tot Musica can take control over your body." Gordon mutters. "After all, the power absorbed is from that same demon and so it's only natural that those with a weak will would have their minds taken over by that thing. However, any awakened power user should be able to overcome this, but..."