A Tour Before Departure.

I'm back! This chapter is based off of episode 1030. There will be some inaccuracies to fit in with the plot of the fic. I don't own One Piece.

Today was the day the Red Haired Pirates will head out for their little journey. Even though the pirates will return in the next few weeks, some folks are still sad to see them go. This goes especially for Luffy. However, he shows this in an unexpected way.

"You're not going to ask us to take you?" Shanks asks, a bit surprised. "You sure have grown."

"I'll wait until the next time." Luffy said.

Shanks pats head smiling.

"Ok, we're going to get some stuff ready before leaving." Shanks said heading off. "Go say bye to Uta soon, got it?"

"Yeah!" Luffy said, waving.

Once Shanks was out of sight, Luffy quickly ran towards the Red Haired Pirate's ship and climbed into one of the crates. Once inside, Luffy waits for the perfect moment. Just as he hopes, one of the crew members grabs the crate the boy is hiding in and takes it to the ship. Luffy quietly snickers as he finally gets inside the ship. Once the crate was put down inside one of the cabins, he couldn't contain his excitement.

I wanna see what the inside looks like! Luffy thought eagerly.

Luffy peeks out of the crate to see someone else staring back at him. Luffy was about to scream, but covers his mouth before he could make any noise and hides back in the crate. The lid opens up and Luffy knows he busted.

"It's just me, Luffy."

"Oh! Uta!"

Luffy smiles happily as he's glad that his friend found him rather than some other crew member.

"Hey, I'm going to sneak in to join you!" Luffy said. "We're going to have fun!"

Uta is touched by Luffy's objective, but she knows that Shanks won't allow this. Even if she tries to vouch for him, it would be to no avail as he's the captain and calls out all the shots. She would also be in so much trouble if she gets caught helping Luffy.

"Uh, Shanks did say you can't come, right?" Uta asks nervously.

"Yeah, but he's underestimating me." Luffy said in response. "I can go on one trip with Shanks."

Uta looks at the clock to see the time.

It's two pm. Uta thought to herself. We leave at around three.

Uta looks at Luffy whose eyes are shining with excitement. Uta's emotions for Luffy and loyalty to her captain mash, but Uta keeps her head straight.

"Ok, listen Luffy." Uta whispers.

Luffy stops his aweing and focuses his attention on Uta.

"How about I give you a tour of our ship first?" Uta said.

"Really!" Luffy asks.

"SHH!" Uta hushes as she puts her hand over Luffy's mouth. "Only if you stay quiet."

Luffy nods in understanding and Uta smiles at her friend's cooperation.

Hopefully, I can keep Luffy around before we set sail. Uta thought as she began to lead the way for Luffy. It's the least I can do.

The first place Uta leads Luffy to was her room, cabin separated from the men's dorm. The walls of Uta's room are red with pink stripes and there's a window with the view of the ocean. She has a small bed with red sheets and frilly pink pillows with dozens of stuffed toys next to it. On the floor, is a large furry rug that has music notes displayed on it. She also has a pink desk with a large mirror. There were also drawings that Uta made of her and the Red Haired Pirates on the wall.