Pirate Training.

This chapter is not accurate to the episode and has my take on it. I don't own One Piece.

Somewhere off from Foosha Village, near a cliffside, are the two children Uta, Diva of the Red Haired Pirates and daughter of Shanks, and Luffy, a local child of Foosha Village. Due to Luffy's persistence in joining the Red Haired Pirates, Uta has decided to help Luffy in becoming a pirate through training. Since Uta is already an official pirate, she decided that she will be enough to train her new friend on becoming a member of her crew. As of now, the two are standing a few feet apart with a stick in their hand.

"Ok, first off in pirate training is to be strong." Uta said, holding her stick. "First thing first is swordplay."

Luffy looks at his stick and puts up a funky stance.

"What's that?" Uta asks. "How cringe."

"Cringe?" Luffy asks.

"As a diva, I need to know the trends and phrases." Uta said proudly. "It's not easy being a young diva. Anyways, lots of pirates use swords as weapons and so it's natural you should know how to as well."

"You know how to use swords?" Luffy asks with eyes shining.

"Well..uh..I've never used them in a fight." Uta admits shyly. "But, I've seen Shanks use his sword, so it's only natural I know by watching him."

"Ok, what's the first step?" Luffy asks as he copies Uta's stance.

"I think you run in and start swinging." Uta said.

A strong wind blows between the two as they stare down at each other.

"RAH!"

The two children run up and begin to swing their sticks wildly at each other. Once the two got into close contact, they swung the sticks at each other's heads.

"OW! OW! OW! OW!"

The children kept swinging their sticks at each other until the bumps on their heads swell to unnatural proportions. Eventually, the two stopped and went back to the village while holding their heads in pain. When the two enter the bar, Makino and Shanks scold the two and both receive proper treatment from the doctor of the Red Haired Pirates. Since the day was still quite young, the two of them eagerly left the bar to go back to pirate training.

"Now we need a test of courage." Uta said. "You need to be brave in order to be a pirate."

Luffy nods and raises his hand. Uta points to Luffy in response.

"I know a good way!" Luffy said.

"What's that?"

Luffy gets up and runs off the cliffside that the two children were standing next to. Uta screams in horror as she watches the boy leave her sight.

"WAAAAHHHH!"

Uta hears her friend scream as he plummets down the slope. The girl quickly ran up to the side of the cliff desperately looking for Luffy.

Shanks will kill me if I let Luffy die! Uta thought in horror. Where is...

"Hey, Uta!"

Uta looks down to see Luffy who's shirt got caught by a branch. What amazes her the most was how calm he looked. He just jumped off a cliff screaming and now it's like he wasn't fazed. Uta lets out a sigh of relief and Luffy begins to clumsily climb up the cliffside. Once he reaches the top, Uta punches her friend's head in anger.

"Why would you do something that stupid?" Uta angrily asks Luffy. "You could've died!"

"It's fine." Luffy answers by rubbing the top of his head. "Grandpa throws me down the cliff every once in a while."