'Massacre Dancer' Rave.

A chapter dedicated to the newest OC of 'Uta's Idol', 'Massacre Dancer' Rave. Before the hiatus, the new chapters started at chapter 31, so if you haven't read previous one yet, do so before reading this chapter. Aside from OC's and fan lore, I don't own One Piece.

"Faf faf faf fa! Cutting you will be no easy task!" Rave laughs as she walks toward her opponent which is a giant bear. "I'm going to have fun slashing you up!"

After Uta, Princess Dores, and Rave introduced each other, their conversation was interrupted by a mad bear who wandered into the streets from the forest. With the beast rampaging, Rave has been given the order to kill the bear if subduing seems impossible. Uta could tell that the dancer is strong and decided to avoid assisting as she's interested in her fighting style. With her weapons being two hand scythes, it's a fair assumption that Rave is a two-sword style user. Similar to Building Snake who was her former crew mate. The giant bear notices the dancer walking towards it and the animal stands up on its hind legs.

ROAR!

The bear growls loudly and begins to charge towards Rave. The dancer approaches the bear slowly and raises her blades. Sensing killing instinct from its opponent, the bear gives out another roar and stands up with its paws raised.

GROA!

The bear slams onto the ground causing dust to fly and ground to quake. It was then did Uta understood how the beast was able to cause so much destruction.

Forget the fangs and claws, it's size alone is deadly. Uta thought as she used her arm to block the sudden wave of air. Now that I think about it, can Rave even cut through its skin with those blades? It doesn't look like they're long enough to make a cut.

Uta lowers her arm to see that Rave has disappeared. A curious shadow loomed above Uta and Dores so they looked up curiously. To their surprise, they see Rave in the air performing a somersault.

Acrobatics?

She then straightens out her body and raises her blades to the side. Rave lands on the side of one of the stone buildings and kicks off it causing the wall to crack behind her feet. then spins her hand scythes in around in her hand and she rushes towards her target. The bear raises its paw and prepares to slam it on top of the incoming swordswoman.

"Look out!" Dores shouts.

ROAR!

Rave takes a step onto the ground and spins and performs a skillful jump above the bear's arm gracefully.

"Amputating Claws."

Uta and Dores's jaws drop as they watch the paw of the bear fly off from its arm. The animal roars in pain as blood begins to seep from its wounds. Seeing the dancer midair, the bear attempts to chomp on the dancer, but Rave parries the animal's teeth with her blades causing them to clash. In the end, the bear overpowered Rave and tossed the girl into the air. Rave then uses the momentum to spin around in the air avoiding the bear's line of sight. Uta and Dores were in awe at Rave's skillful acrobatics and swordsmanship. Rave then falls down towards the animal and raises her arms up behind her head.

"Beheading Claws!"

Rave slashes the neck of the bear from above. The dancer lands on the ground safely and the bear slowly falls to the ground groaning. Dores, excited, rushes towards the dancer now that the threat is gone, but Uta grabs her by the wrist.

"Looks like you didn't finish it off." Uta said as her eyes glowed red.

Rave looks back to see the bear slowly rising up from the ground. Despite having its paw cut off and suffering a gash on the nape, the bear still managed to get up from the ground.