Traveling Across The East Blue.

This chapter will feel rushed, so I apologize for the poor pacing. Think of it as a slight filler if you will. I don't own One Piece.

It has finally begun. The beginning of Uta's first tour. Uta, Gordon, Abell, and Pitch are sailing to their first destination.

"What's first on our list?" Abell asks as she changes her hairstyle to 'Red'.

"We're going to a small town called Syrup Village." Uta answers. "That's actually the town where one of my former crew mates grew up in. I want to start off there."

"Going there will take about six hours." Gordon said as he steered the ship. "It's a good thing that we left in the morning. You can perform today if we're lucky."

"I'm going to go below deck." Pitch said. "Going to go test the instruments to make sure they're tuned. Hey, goth, can you check the equipment."

"Don't tell me what to do, you damn lizard." Abell .

"Girls, if you're going to fight, do it on land." Gordon said. "Behave yourselves."

"Fine."

If there's one person who can change the girl's attitude, it's Gordon. Uta watches on the sidelines and then stares out into the ocean. This feeling of adventure, it's been a long time since Uta has felt this kind of excitement.

~A few hours later...

Uta and the others made it safely to Syrup Village by mid noon and they didn't expect what they had awaited them. A crowd cheering and waving flags of Uta's logo by the shoreline. For a small village, there were quite a lot of people. Most likely about a hundred. Uta waves happily to the folks with the others smiling from behind.

"Hello, everyone!" Uta yells happily. "I'm so happy you all waited for me."

"RED! WELCOME!" the crowd cheers.

Gordon chuckles as Uta soaks in the attention.

"You didn't pick a lot of spots to perform." Gordon said. "It's not unusual for people from neighboring islands and towns to flock to the nearest location where you'll be performing."

Gordon docks the Uta Shanty at the port and then Abell lowers down the stairs. Uta goes and walks down to meet the fans that have come to meet her. From men to women, children of all ages, even elderly, Uta was surprised by the variety. The Section Leaders The crowd suddenly parts and a blond girl, not much younger than Uta, walks up from behind the crowd holding four bouquets of flowers for each member.

"These are for you!" the girl said. "Welcome to Syrup Village!"

Uta takes the flowers gratefully and the other three accept them as well.

"I think we can set things up for the next hour?" Uta asks.

"Leave it to me." Abell said. "I'll get the stage set up and everything. Just tell me where to set it up."

Gordon walks up ahead and scopes the crowd.

"The mayor who allowed us into this village, can you please come forth!" Gordon calls out.

An old man with glasses walks up from the crowd and smiles.

"I'm the mayor here." the man said. "We have already set up a location for you, Red. Please follow me."

The mayor leads the four to the town's local restaurant and have already prepared a small wooden stage and venue. Abell and Gordon decide to decorate the place a bit while Uta and Pitch go back to the ship to gather their materials. As Uta and Pitch walk back, they hear the sounds of yelling in the distance.