17 "today my world slipped away"

Start from the beginning

"Well get up on that horse and let's go"

"Horse? I ain't never rode a horse"

"Today is your lucky fucking day. Let's go"

The scrawny man climbed up his steed with shaken fingers. He climbed looked around with confusion as some people sped off down the driveways while others like us headed towards the woods. He looked spooked more than anything. "Are y'all gonna kill me?" His voice cracked. "Give me a reason to and I will" I said in monotone. "Fancy" rip grumbled.
I sighed as I rode behind jimmy. Jimmys eyes gazed the Rocky Mountains in awe. He was almost amazed by the earths glory. "What are we doing?"  Jimmy asked as it took us a long time of hiking our horses up the mountain. "One thing you're gonna learn about this place Jimmys asking questions is the dumbest shit you can do" rip replied. Jimmy furrowed his eye brows. "I can't ask questions about anything?"

I gave him a look of stupidity. He nodded his head "sorry" he spoke. I leaped off of my horse after some time. "Don't apologize for nothing. Makes you look weak"

"It does doesn't it"  jimmy also stepped off his horse next to the creek we were at. He stepped down a steep hill  to observe the river. "Grab that dynamite from my bag" rip called out to me. I grasped the bundle of death before pulling its thread apart. "Dynamite!? Isn't this illegal!?" Jimmy hollered. "What do you care? You made meth" I mentioned. Jimmy cocked his shoulders. "I guess you're right"
As rip and Lloyd attended to the redirecting of the river. I stepped down the slope of the river to meet jimmy. Jimmy smiled at the water as he cheered "those are fish! What kind of fish?" He smiled. "Carp. Salmon I'm sure" I answered. "Can you two cut the shit!? Get up here and stop jerkin off!" Rip demanded. I rolled my eyes as I watched jimmy grasp a tree to get up the steep hill. Jimmys hand reached out to help me up. "It's slippery be careful" jimmy assured me as his palm stretched open. I looked at his hand then back up at him. "I can handle it" I said in a snarky tone. Ignoring his hand I attempted to reach for the same branch he did when climbing up. As I did so the branch tore off the barked body. I suddenly swing my arms to catch myself but it was too late. I had slipped and fell into the wet rushing concrete below me. I yelped as I splashed into the moving river. "Shit!! Shit!!"  Was all I heard. My hands attempted to grasp the huge sharp river rocks below me attempting to stop myself from drowning. The pressure from the deadly waters were so strong my hands slipped then sliced open on the gouging rocks. My sights have been blinded by the water devouring my face. All I could do was hold my breath and wish for luck. Some meters is all I could assume I drifted. The earth decided it wasn't my time to go just yet. My arms locked onto a branch to pull my bloody self out of the ice cold waters. "Fancy!!" Rip yelled as he stumbled down the rivers cliff. "Take my hand"
"I cant!" I gasped for air as I held on for dear life. "I've got you! You won't move. Come on honey" rip spoke calmly to relax my body that had been put into cold shock. My small hypothermic body was yanked from the river then dragged through the wet ground. "Fuck!" My mouth stuttered. "Damn it fancy! Fuck is wrong with you!?" Rip panted as he pulled my  20 year old jacket off them tossed it to the ground. "F...f...fuck you..m..mean...w...what's w...wrong w...with ...m..me! T...th...think I...I...m..meant...t...to..d...do that!?" I shivered. "Get off me!" I shoved rips hands as they attempted to take off my freezing cold and soaked clothes. With my sliced palms I pulled my clothes off leaving me in a bra and soaked jeans. "Fucker!" Rip paced the ground. "Here.  Here!" Jimmy spoke in a panic as he stripped off his sweatshirt to drape over my freezing body. My shaking arms pulls through the sleeves as I sat on the ground in defeat. "Here. Jimmy and I will finish this up. Lloyd you take fancy and build her a fire. We're much too far from home to be able to get her warmed up quick enough" rip directed us as he pulled his newer jacket off to put onto my arms. "Give me that" I mumbled as I grasped rips jacket he gave me when he was 15. "Come on half pint. It's freezing." Lloyd picked me up carrying me down to my horse. Slowly and gently he took me down to the bottom of the mountain. It took us almost an hour and  half to get down the mountain. It has taken us all day to get up the mountain to begin with. Because of me I ruined our plans. I'm never going to hear the end of this. "Lee is gonna kick our asses" Lloyd chuckled as he. "What for?"