Jealous Boy

Simons POV:
Me and Wille were alone together in a classroom in the morning, 1st period was in 20 minutes so everyone else was doing anything but be in class. I was drawing a random sketch while Wille was just holding the hand I wasn't using to draw and watching me draw with his head on his palm. Man he's so beautiful.

"Your so good at drawing you know that?" He said kissing my temple. I loved it when he kissed my temple, it made my mind feel so calm. "Why thank you, and yes I do know that I'm good at drawing because your always reminding me!" I laughed, and so did he. "I love youuu" He said leaning on my shoulder. "I love you too" I smiled and leaned on the top of his head. We were being happy in silence until we heard a door open.

"Hey Wille!" Felice said excitedly and walked with her arms open for a hug. "OMG HEY!" Wille also said excitedly, completely letting go of me to stand up and hug her.

No offence, but I hate it when Felice walks in on us, she's always grabbing all of Wille's attention and then I just have to sit there watching them touch each other and laugh together. It makes me feel something I don't know, but it can't be jealousy, right?

Felice then pinched his cheek playfully and slid her hand on his shoulder. "Well you seem like in a good mood~" She said teasingly and sat in the chair that was in front of Wille's. He chuckled and sat down where he already sat before. They just went back to chatting and laughing.

I hate the way Wille laughs with someone who's not me, I'm happy that he can be happy but I don't like it when his attention is not on me. I also hate the way someone else touches Wille that's not me. Ever since we have been official together, we never got a single moment of privacy.

I had to just sit there and listen to their conversation for a whole 20 minutes until class started, and honestly, it sucked.

~At lunch~
Me and Wille decided to go out for lunch today, and I was so happy that I could finally have a moment with my boyfriend for just the 2 of us. Well, I was only happy for 5 minutes.

When we stepped foot outside Felice came right behind us. "Hey guys! Is it ok if I hangout with you guys at lunch? All the girls are not here today" She asked, and Wille of course accepted, without even asking me if I was okay with it.

They all sat under this tree on a blanket. And of course, it was Felice and Wille doing all the talking. I was not only bored, but left out. Maybe Wille likes Felice a lot more than me, I guess since she's always been there for him and I haven't.

I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed my bag, stood up and walked away. "Hey Simon where are you going?" Wille had a confused and a little bit worried face. "Oh.. I'm gonna go and.. get something from my locker" I muttered, without waiting for his reaction I turned and walked away. I don't even know what face or noise he made because it was silent till I was far away.

Wilhelm's POV:
When Simon was walking away, I was just really confused because he was fine this morning, and usually is very chatty and clingy during lunch, well usually when it's just the two of us, but that doesn't mean anything, right?

When lunch was almost over, me and Felice went back to Hillerska and parted our separate ways, since me and Felice had different classes.

When I went into the library to get some books for class, I saw my loving boyfriend, Simon sitting at the one the tables by himself just on his phone, he looked a little bit off though, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

I jump scared him by placing my hands on his shoulders from behind him. He did a little flinch but looked more startled then when I usually did it, did I do something wrong? "Hey" I said softly in his ear, sitting down next to him. "Hi.." He said more quietly, without even looking at me and just going back on his phone. That was strange, he's usually excited whenever he sees me? Something is definitely up.