Jealousy 2

Tysm Todobaku26 for the request I appreciate it!

Wilhelm's POV: I was in class just doodling on my paper and staring at my beautiful Simon

Wilhelm's POV:
I was in class just doodling on my paper and staring at my beautiful Simon. He was across from me and a row in front of me. He's always looked cute when he was trying to focus.
It was the middle of class and there was a knock on the door.
"Oh I almost forgot! Come in!" The teacher said with a smile.

A boy I never knew of came in. He had a black curly hair perm and tanned skin. He had blue eyes and was almost my height.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" The teacher asked. The boy faced the class and started speaking "Hello everyone my name is Filipe, I am from Canada and moved all the way here because my dad got a huge promotion. I like to play tennis and music. I hope we can all not get into drama." He finally finished speaking.

"Alright Filipe, you can sit next to Simon" the teacher said pointing to the empty seat next to Simon.

Filipe walked to the empty seat and gave Simon a little smile. Simon gave a little smile back. I got a bit jealous since we always do that together but I'll let it slide for now.

~~~
  At lunch, Filipe sat next to Simon at the dining table. They chatted a lot about music. I just stared at them the whole lunch time talking. Simon kept chuckling and smiling with him. I don't like the feeling when Simon laughs and smiles with someone who's not me. Usually I just want him to myself.

Friday came, Simon and Filipe have been talking to each other a lot then the first day. Simon would still talk to me but I only want him to talk to me.

Since it's Friday, everyday after school the class would make a little hangout by making a comfy area for everyone to chill on and put on a movie. It's usually thrillers though.

Me and Simon sat next to each other on a couch that had no one on it. While people were still finding their spots and getting food and drinks Filipe starting walking up to us. Are you kidding me? "Hey can I sit with you guys?" he asked looking at Simon. Are you serious right now? Simon smiled and nodded and told me to scoot over a bit. I just scoffed and moved to the side on the couch kind of roughly. Simon gave me a weird look for a second but scooted so Filipe can sit next to him. They began chatting and I was just sitting there crossing my arms.

After 2 minutes everyone was done setting up and the movie started. We were watching The Stepfather.

I was pretty good with thriller movies but not everyone including Simon wasn't. The movie was kind of good and it was distracting me from Simon and Filipe who were also paying attention.

When a mini jump scare came everyone jumped except me and August. When Filipe jumped he touched Simon's knee that looked like it wasn't by accident. It almost looked like the time when it was horror movie night and I touched Simon's knee when I jumped. I saw how Simon looked uncomfortable. They just smiled awkwardly at each other and Filipe slipped his hand from Simon's knee.