Sick day 🤧

𝖳𝗐𝗌: 𝖵𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 (Only a little bit of swearing though)
—————————————————————
Simons pov:
I woke up to my annoying alarm. My head was pounding like crazy, my throat hurting and also feels really sore and my stomach hurting a lot. I decided not to go to school today.
My mom is on a one week business trip and my sister Sarah is obviously not at home because she moved to the manor house. So it's just me.
I really don't want anyone worrying about me so I decided to turn my off. I especially didn't want Wille worrying about me either.
I cant get up so I just lay in bed doing nothing all day. When I try to get up my body just hurts even more. The worst part is that I'm wearing a hoodie and sweatpants too, so it's really hot for me.
~𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿~
I started feeling really weird, like something was about to explode inside me. And before you know it, I threw up all over myself and my blanket.
I just began to cry, I feel so disgusting and with nobody here with me it makes me feel worse.
So I just lay there on my bed, hopeless.
{𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗}
I am really worried. I've sent Simon 20 messages and he hasn't seen any of them. So after school I asked Malin if I could go to Simons house. She said yes obviously and we drove all the way to his house. I really hope Simon is okay.
I told Malin that she could pick me up at night, so she drove away after I got to his house.
The door was unlocked for some reason which made me even more worried. I closed and locked the door behind me. I heard crying and it was coming from Simons bedroom. I rushed to take off my shoes and jacket. After I did that I speed walked to Simons bedroom, find him crying and covered in vomit. His eyes looked bloodshot red and he looked very pale. He was also sweating like crazy.
~𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯~
Wilhelm caught me, fuck. He rushed to me with the most concerned look on his face I've ever seen. "Why didn't you tell me!?" He said in a concerned and a little bit of angry voice. "I-I didn-t wa-nt you worry-ing abou-t m-e" I said through sniffles. "Simon, I always want to be there for you, please tell me next time because I thought something happened to you." Wilhelm said with a little smile.
{𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃}
"Does it hurt when you move?" I asked. Simon nodded. I picked up Simon and took him to the bathroom. I undressed Simon (with his permission) but I left his boxers on since they were clean. I set Simon on the floor and got the bath set up. I put warm water and his favourite soap I bought him for his birthday. I then carefully set Simon in there. He looked so tired and seeing his puffy blood shot eyes wanted to make me cry. I started washing his body and rubbing shampoo on his fluffy curly hair. He looks more relaxed so it makes me more happy.
After I do all that I leave him there to relax a bit and I put his dirty clothes and blanket in the dryer. I got him a new blanket and new clothes, just a normal t-shirt and shorts because I don't want him sweating. I went back to the bathroom to see his eyes get a little bit less red and a little smile on his face when I come in. Which makes me smile, but his eye bags are still visible.
I grab him carefully out of the bath, wrap him in a towel and set him in the floor. I emptied the bath and put the shampoo and soaps away. After I help dry Simons body and hair. I then dress him in the new fresh clothes and carry him back to his bed.
"Did you eat anything today?" I asked him. He nodded but I can tell when he'a lying. I went to the kitchen and I found some soup in the fridge. I heat it up and also get a glass of water for him. I went back to his bedroom and set it the food on the table. "I said I already ate" he said. "I can tell when your lying" I said with a blank face. "I don't feel like eating right now." He pouted. "Well Simon I know you don't because your sick but can you at least take a few sips for me?" I asked with a calm voice and a tiny smile on my face. I really wanted him to eat because I wouldn't want him to starve. He sat up a bit and I fed him so he wouldn't have to move a lot. After he ate some I gave him some medicine and he took it with the water.
"Can we cuddle please?" He asked me with his deer eyes. "Of course " I just said with a smile. Before I went into bed I texted Malin that I'm staying overnight and that I'm not going to school tomorrow since Simons sick. She was completely okay with it since tomorrow was Friday anyway.
I got into bed with him and I laid his head on my chest. He fell asleep after a minute. I was happy to take care of Simon today. And now looking at him sleeping just makes me feel calm. 5 minutes later I fell asleep too, feeling safe with Simon in my arms.
____________________________
Hi guys!!! Tysm for reading my first wattpad and I also take requests!!! Have a nice day/night :)