First time meeting Erik

Ty again 13323_cielo for the request!!!

Erik is still alive!!!

Simons POV:
I'm pretty nervous, I can't believe the crown prince Erik is going to be in my room.
I make sure everything is clean to make a good impression, I then just sit on my bed and wait.

After a half an hour I hear my mom inviting them in. I then hear Wilhelm and Erik knocking on my bedroom door. I stood up and took a breath before opening it.

"Hello Prince Erik" I said bowing and then offered to shake his hand, Wilhelm and Erik just started bursting out of laughter.

"Im so sorry did I do something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh no! It's just I don't get why you are being so formal to me, and please call me Erik." He said still laughing.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologized, I really suck at this.

"No need to apologize!" He said.

"Hey baby!" Wilhelm said hugging me tightly. I said hi back and also hugged him. After a few seconds we letted go of each other.

"Simon I don't think you know how much Wille talks about you" Erik says dramatically and Wille gives him a soft nudge, I just laughed and thought it was cute.

"Wanna play a card game?" I asked out of nowhere, they all agreed.

Wilhelm's POV:

We decided to play uno, uno is one of my favourite card games after all.

"We should all get a prize on whoever wins!" Erik says excitedly, me and Simon agreed.

We then played uno, it didn't take that long and of course, I won, as always.

"Oh man! I was so close!" Erik said throwing the cards on the floor. (We we're sitting on the floor)

"Well Wille want do you want as your prize?" Simon asked me with his beautiful innocent eyes.

"I want you to kiss me" I said blankly. Erik tried not to laugh.

"Um what!? Okay Wille what do you want as your actual prize?" Simon said giggling.

"I.want.you.to.kiss.me" I said kind of aggressively. Erik just covered his eyes.

"Ok come o-" before I let Simon finish his sentence, I smashed my lips on his. He kissed back. We just rough kissed for about 30 seconds, Simon was just so beautiful I just couldn't hold back anymore

"Is it over yet?" Erik said still with his hands on his eyes.

"Yep!" I said smiling while Simon was just blushing.

After awhile of just talking, playing more board games, we decided to watch a movie.

We put blankets and pillows all around the couch, then we grabbed drinks and snacks and sat down on the couch. Linda said she didn't mind but told us not to be so loud and went to her room.

Erik picked Fall, Simon was always terrified of that movie ever since he saw the trailer but he wanted to be nice to Erik so he didn't say anything. But I knew he was gonna get scared so I pulled him on my lap, Erik didn't seem to care and Simon just moved around a bit to get into a more comfortable position on my lap.

Simon kept getting scared since there was a lot of mini jumpscares but I found it adorable how he does his mini jumps. Well, everything he does is adorable.

By the end of the movie, I feel a bit of heavy weight on me, I looked down and saw Simon asleep on me, he's so cute I can literally scream right now.

"I think we should get going, I have a meeting soon" Erik told me. It was the evening and I didn't really feel like leaving Simon.

"Is it okay if I stay here for the night?" I asked him with a playful pout. Erik just chuckled and said "sure I'll tell mom that your sleeping over"

After 10 minutes his car arrived, I said my goodbyes and he went off.

I stared at the beautiful Latino boy sleeping peacefully on the couch. His curls got a bit messed up but I really love it when it does that.

Okay that's it, I can't take it anymore, I went behind the armrest his head was laying on and started rubbing his curls, it was so soft. I think I woke him up because he made a groan noise, BUT IT WAS SO ADORABLE!!!

"Wille why are you messing up my hair?" Simon said in a sleepy voice which I also love. Come to think of it, I love everything about him.

"Sorry babe I couldn't handle it anymore, your just too cute!" I said giggling.

"Your saying this like I'm some kind of puppy" Simon said chuckling.

"Also where's Erik?" He asked.

"Oh don't worry he just had to leave because he had a meeting but I asked to stay for the night" I told him. Simon just nodded.

Simon looked and sounded tired so I carried him to his room. I then layed him on the bed and I got changed into more comfortable clothes, it was my own since Simon steals my clothes for no reason but then again, it's so adorable.

I then lay down and put Simon on top of me. I put the covers on both of us and we mostly just stayed silent because Simon just wanted to hear my heartbeat, so I just played with his curls until we both fell asleep.
__________________________
I kept my promise and made it longer!
I'm trying to do everyone's request so please be patient!
Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to leave more requests!!