The back of the car

Ty Soph for the request!

 ⚠️TW: SMUT(KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE IN THEIR UNIFORMS) Simon's POV:  "Are you ready Simme?" Wille asked me, I nodded

⚠️TW: SMUT
(KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE IN THEIR UNIFORMS)
Simon's POV:
  "Are you ready Simme?" Wille asked me, I nodded. I was going to the palace to spend time with Wille for the whole weekend. We got the rest of our things in Wille's dorm and went to the car with Malin inside. But for some reason we went in the back of the car.
As soon as we settled in the car started driving. "Wille, why are we-" I got cut off as the privacy shield went up. I might know where this is going.

Wilhelm's POV:
I put down the privacy shield, already knowing what I was gonna do. I turn to face him and smirked. He gave me a "I know what your doing" look.

"Come on, pleaseee" I fake whined. "Seriously Wille, at the back of the car!? One if your bodyguard opens the door?". "Well it takes 2 hours to get there, so will have time" I said trying to convince him. "Well I don't feel horny anyways" he says crossing his arms and looking up with proudness in himself. Well, that's gonna change. I started to put my hand on his crotch, and started playing with it.
"W-What are you doing!?" He said blushing. "Jeez, I only touched you for less then 5 seconds and your already hard, what a bottom you are!" I teased. It's so funny to tease this guy because it makes him feel like he's under my control. He tries to push my hand away but the more he pushes my hand, the more I squeeze his dick, which makes him moan.
"Awww, is my baby that weak~" I cooed, making him more flustered. "Shut the fuck up dickhead!" He said while still trying to take my hand off. Little did he know, he's gonna regret saying that..
"Oh your gonna regret that"  I said, he then let out a gasp when I pushed him to lay down, with me on top of him.
I then began to kiss him really aggressively, my tongue touching every part of his mouth. He tried to dominate the kiss, but he failed so easily, which I found funny. He kept moaning into the kiss which made me feel even more dominate than I already am.
After I pushed us both up and set him on my lap. I took off his jacket from his uniform and threw it on the floor. He looks so cute in just his blouse. I tried to rub his hard cock again but Simon immediately pushed my hands away, since he hates being bottom. I just looked at him and smirked and yanked his tie off, tying it with his hands behind his back. "W-what the- What the hell is this for!?" He said trying to get his hands out, but I tied it hard enough so he doesn't need to worry about that. "Well, two reasons. One so you don't cover your hand when you moan and two so you don't act quickly when I want to do something." I told him and booped his nose. He just gave a defeated look.
    I slid my hand down from his chest that was barely covered all the way to his boner again I began rubbing it gently, with Simon doing so much loud moans that I've been waiting to hear all day.
  I then sucked his neck and a bit of his chest, leaving about 5 hickeys, but man, his skin tastes so sweet.
  "Your so cute you know that?" I asked him while tracing his boner with my finger. "Shut the f- AHH~" he moaned when I squished his boner tightly. "Don't swear at me, you'll get punished even more" I warned him. He just nodded in a way I can't explain.
   "Now let's get that dick of yours pleasured" I said with a grin. He just put his head down in embarrassment.
I pushed him down onto the seat again, and sat in front of the tip of his cock. I took off my jacket and put it on the floor next to his jacket I took of earlier. Then I took my tie off, but I instead of putting it on the ground, I tied around his head where his eyes were, using it as a blindfold basically. "W-what's this for?" he asked kinda nervous. "Well, because you almost sweared at me, it's kinda like a small punishment. And besides, you look so adorable when your hopeless" I cooed, but I wasn't lying. I took off mine and Simons pants, also putting them on the floor, along with our blouses. So now we are only in our boxers. I wish I can take them off, but I can't have sperm on the car or it'll stain the car.
I put my dick against his. He reacted with a small moan. "Are you ready baby?" I asked him and he slightly nodded, looking more nervous.
I started rubbing my cock really aggressive against his, man it felt good.
"AHHH~ OMFG WILLE GO FASTER" he said in a pleasing voice. "As you wish baby" I said and began to go back and forth even faster. Man, I could do this forever.
"Wille, I'm gonna c-cum...~" he whined. "Go on Simme, cum for me" I demanded. He did a really load but adorable moan before cumming everywhere in his boxers. "Good boy" I whispered in his ear.

~

Simon was now sitting on my lap, and we were just cuddling. But still had cum all over his boxers. We also still had the privacy shield on. "Do I really have to sit in my own sperm for the next hourrr" he complained. "Well, yes, but it was worth it, you looked really pleasured, unless you wanna wear in underwear?" I told him. "Ok but imma get dressed later, I'm tired and k wanna cuddle you" he said burying his face into my neck. "Alright baby" I said chuckling and rested my head on his hair.

______
Ty for reading! I thought this was a masterpiece but tell my why u guys think! 💗