☽《INDEPENDENCE❍DAY》☾

《PRESENT DAY: PLANET EARTH 『JULY 04TH, 2010』》✧

☆「LOCATION: MOUNT JUSTICE 【HAPPY HARBOR, RHODE ISLAND】」☆

☽〔THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW〕☾

Mouse has finally done with her plans of overthrowing the Light and shifting their gears on each other for lying about a mole within the council. The Lucky Girl finally got information about Starro-tech and got Serling to create Cure-tech with mana to make the Justice League resistant to the Light's key ingredient of framing the heroes as villains. Before she left the Council of Light, the ginger-haired girl made herself very noticeable by destroying her old Mouse suit and revealing herself to be the mole right in front of the villains with a video of her inside Tokyo with Michael Dante Kingsley aka Emissary [Portrayed As Michael Morningstar] knocked out cold.

The Justice League soon welcomed back their long-lost honorary omega niece with open arms and warm hugs for her biggest accomplishment on retrieving information for six months from Independence Day last year to Juneteenth of this year. She got official approval from her honorary aunts and uncles to become a hero like them. Catwoman saw how much her own goddaughter changed as she got stronger than ever, which made her proud of her little kitten for becoming bold and beautiful as a guardian angel to the Justice League.

The Fallen Angel decided to join the heroic society for good and earned herself a sidekick by solving a worldwide crisis against Laurel Hedare aka Prime Diamond. Even as Mouse, she will be secretly promoted into the newly turned inaugural Catgirl when she finds all of the rookies and bring them back to the base...fully alive. The Lucky Girl managed to find them with a blink of an eye, the ginger-haired girl wrote down the location and took off her bracelet that restrains her powers.

"Roy don't know who this person really is underneath Uncle Bruce, the rest know cause they earned my trust and deemed themselves as worthy allies. He can only see me with blue tinted glasses, a blue hairclip, a black cat shirt, and black braces on my teeth everyday and would baby me for being an omega female like the rest of the students in Friedkin University already does ever since my first day there. He knows that I'm being an omega female, which means he'll probably make you guys vote for keeping me stuck in the mountain on medical work and under your watch to make sure that I'm perfectly safe." Mouse said, sitting down and feeling upset.

"I know little fairy, but your family and other loved ones taught you their full ways as you grew up on your own. You graduated way earlier than Dick and the rest with many gifts blessed upon you. You changed from head to toe during your ivy league college years and surprised me by turning into the young woman your father vows to never see." Batman replied, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug to let out his calming pheromones and she sighed in content as she nuzzles her face right into his stomach.

"My dad knows I'll always be his baby girl, I'm not a tiny little pup anymore Uncle Bruce, Dick's older than me by a few months, my dad won't even let me date...like the rest of you men in the League, and I truly appreciate you with your protectiveness over my sensitive feelings and golden heart. I let y'all grown-ups treat me like a pup cause I'm the youngest one within that pack, but Roy has no right of saying that that I'm too soft and very weak for dangerous missions during our incident at the Hall of Justice. I'm not fragile nor made from glass, I'm strong and tough as nails like my family would always tell me when I was ten years old. The girls are still here, they understood where this coming from and wanted to speak out for Roy's comments on my behalf like the guys. Dick, Wally, Fred, and Gar are gonna be ranked as omegas sooner than expected too...they don't notice that till they hear the sound of an apex alpha growling at them out of feral instinct. Artie, Zee, and Raven understood the whole life as omega females with me. Why does he think I'm useless and not worth it these times like this?" The Lucky Girl whispered to him softly, sniffling and trying not to cry from the negative thoughts inside her mind.