He heard that the film shooting had been going on for almost two months. Probably, the kid would move on to another film as soon as this one was done. He heard that he already had quite a number of scripts in hand.

At times like this, he knew he had to move quickly. It wasn't the time to lie back and relax.

It had been dark outside for a while.

"What time is it now?"

"It's just past 9 PM."

"Hmm. They must still be shooting."

Kim Yujun decided to change his destination.

"Let's go."

Just then, the car door swung open abruptly. It was Seo Ye In who popped her head in.

"You're going to the set now, right?"

Kim Yujun quickly composed his expression.

"...What?"

"I'm coming with you."

Without waiting for an answer, she got into the car.

"Which set are you talking about?"

"Where else? The place where Kangwoo is."

"What? Weren't you rejected by Moon Kangwoo?"

"It's not like that."

Seo Ye In didn't mention Moon Kangwoo any further and just looked ahead.

"Well, do whatever you want. Just don't cause trouble."

Kim Yujun looked at her with a slightly puzzled expression. Considering Seo Ye In's pride, she wouldn't normally go to a set because of a man, so he wondered why she was doing this.

She remained quiet for the entire journey to the location.

It was when the two arrived at the set.

"What kind of set is this..."

Seo Ye In opened her mouth in astonishment.

The shooting was continuing into the night. Everyone was moving energetically and busily, without a hint of tiredness. Observing the scene quietly, Kim Yujun narrowed his eyes.

'What's happening now?'

First off, nobody was welcoming him. That itself was nonsensical.

Wherever he went, paths were supposed to clear for him. The picture that matched his entrance was one where everyone rushed to him at a single step. That was his status in this industry. Hence, he had a subtle expectation as he stepped into the set.

Frankly, he thought the director would recognize him and approach him first.

But he was taken aback by such treatment, a first for him.

Everyone seemed to be preoccupied with something else.

However, that feeling was soon overshadowed by a sense of bewilderment.

Like every movie set, it was a bustling scene filled with passion, sweat, and voices. But something was off.

Kim Yujun spotted Junwoo in the middle of the set.

"Director, how should we handle this?"

"Everyone, move quickly to keep up with the schedule. The director's equipment check is in two hours!"

"You should ask the director first. Don't touch anything without permission."

"Director!"

A scene where everyone was bowing and offering blind loyalty to just one person.