_______

With NamJin

Jin stormed in the room and sat on the bed while tapping his leg aggressively on the floor while talking to himself  .

Jin *Angrily* : when will he stop doing it !!! It's not like I'll ran away from him . Just a little bit late ... A little bit !! But No No No . always No *faning*!!

Jin didn't flinch when he felt a hand on his head . He looked up with teary eyes and hugged Joon's waist snuggling his face onto his stomach .

Joon *softly* : *stroking his hair gently* You can go . I'll talk with him .

Jin *looking at him still hugging him * : Really ?!

Joon : mhm . Now smile for me and come down to finish your breakfast .

Jin * looking down * : Is he still here ?!

Joon : *pecks his forehead * *sigh* He left .

Jin *worriedly* : without finishing his food !!

Joon *calmly* : You should have talked with him not to just yell and leave !

Jin : *sigh* I knew but I just got mad ... Y'know

Joon : I know ~  let's eat now and then you go to the hospital and I'll talk with yoon . okay , baby ?!

Jin : mhm ~ my patient is a little child .

Joon : I'm so proud of you , baby ~

Jin : you should be 😎 .

Joon : *chuckles and held his hand * let's go .

Jin nodded his head and they get downstairs and approached the dinning room .

The trio looked at them . Jimin smiled towards Jin and tapped on the chair besides of him . Jin sat there and patted Jimin's hair lovingly .

Kook : *out of nowhere* minus one -1 .

(Because Jin js going to finish his food )

Jin and joon : * confusedly * Huh ?!

Vmin : *chuckles because they knew what kook is referring to  *

Jimin : Nothing ,hyungs .

Jin *suspiciously looking at the trio but shrugged it off *

Joon *whispering to Tae * : Call sung-woon and tell him to come and spend sometimes with Jimin . May it help Minnie to remember !

Tae *whispers back * : * nodding his head * I am going to call him ,  hyung . umm ! Can I go out for them to talk freely ?

Joon *whispers * : *thinking for sometimes then sigh and nodded his head * Fine but be here before Yoongi come back !

Tae *whispers*: I want to go with Jung kook but you tell him to take me with him !

Joon *Whispers * : *raise a brow * and why that ?!

Tae *whispers* : I want to see woo and he won't let me go with him if i told him that !

Joon : Kookie , Tae is bored at home and I can't take him with me nether Jin so what about you take him with you . He can look around your company .

Kook *sips on his banana milk * :  *nodding his head * alright , I don't have alot of work anyway  . I'll show him around myself anyway he is going to be our new model after two days from now !

Tae * sparkling eyes * : Really ! I'll finally achieve my dream !

Kook : * shrugging his shoulders * yep ! Yoon is the one who ordered me though * dramatic sigh * ...