"You want my help? I mean my family had been to Russia, I have a family friend there but what's in it for me?" He asks smiling.
"What do you want?" I ask
"You're gonna move Red up the ranks, or better yet trade him to me." She says smiling, she's obviously grown fond of Nick. Which fucks me up, why him and not me?

"Deal" Anderson says. "The guy is new here, doesn't put in much input. Take him" he finishes off.

"Perfect, give me her numbers. I'll call her now. It's in the morning there anyway" she says.

Doing as she says she goes off to the kitchen to talk to her. We can hear her speaking bits of Russian and she comes back.

"We're on, in 2 weeks time. Now I need to hit the gym, who's with me?" She says  shoving her phone on her pocket. She isn't exactly fit but she's 40% fit. She does need the gym.

"Monica will assist you" Anderson says, "she's out strongest and given that we still have to introduce you to the pack. You might need training now" Monica fights everyone new, it's her thing.

"No I don't, take me to that Monica tomorrow and your pack. Why pack though? Like a bunch of wolves, anyway I had my training with Kian here. I should be good. I want him to train me as well" she says walking off. If the circumstances were different, I wouldn't be turned on by how she owns the room.

"What does she mean?" Anderson asks, obviously making Kian embarrassed and uncomfortable. I told him what happened and as I expected he laughed his ass off, till he cried. I tried to hold back my laugh. Till I couldn't anymore.

After the whole making fun of Kian shenanigans we had to get ready to meet
Lorenzo and pretty Martinez. Anderson told Eris how she is expected to be tonight and in hopes that she will obey.

Lorenzo did warn us that pretty should be extra casual, Pretty gets some feels if a women over dresses her or looks more powerful

Seeing Kian eyeing her I can say the outfit does intrigue him. Not that I blame him, she has her thighs out and she's a beautiful woman.

"Do I have to switch to Eris?" She asks, I mean that wouldn't be a bad idea. Given that Eris is a pet and not too far from a little. "No, I think you can manage" as much as I want to see her in that side of her. This night won't be intense as such, she'll need to switch up some other time.

Finally hitting the bell and a maid let's us in, Lorenzo are already sitting. Pretty in the safe outfit as Eris but in pink, too bright for my eyes I should add.

"Ah gentlemen, Ms Rodrigo. Welcome to our place" Lorenzo says, "come greet the guys baby" he says as he helps Pretty up.

"Uncle Killian, uncle Kian and Uncle Sonny" she says smiling. We've met her since the first day she became Lorenzo's little.

"Wassup little one?" Anderson asks roughing up her hair, she whines "Stop it" she says trying to take Anderson off her.

"Hewo Ms Wowigo" she says standing infront of E, but looking down.

E takes her index finger and lifts Pretty's  chin to face her. "Hello pretty lady, I like your hair. It's gorgeous" E says with a genuine smile.

Pretty giggles and plays with her hair, "Your hair is pwetty too Ms twanks" she says. "Call me E pretty lady okay?" She says kissing the top of her head.

"Evening Mr Martinez" E says with a smile. "Call me Lorenzo, you're good with Littles and big guys huh?" He jokes. "My friend is a little, I can say I work well with my Daddy and Sir" she says. Making me almost choke on my spit. Did she just? Kian obviously shocked as I am as his eyes widens. I somehow wish it was like this even at home.

After sitting down we were served a whole damn feast, E picking out a few veggies. Seemingly doesn't want to be rude.

"So what do you for a living E?" Lorenzo asks. "Everything technology related, robots and all. I'm also an Advocate and also their girl" she answers truthfully, she amazes me each second.

"The guys are indeed lucky huh, are you EMR given that you are a Rodrigo?" Everyone seems to know her then. "That's me" she says smiling. "We should talk business some time" Lorenzo says, obviously taking the opportunity given to him. "Of course, anytime" E says drinking her water.

"E can you welly make wobots?" Pretty asks, obviously still in little mode. "Yes I can pretty lady, want one?" She asks with a wider smile. I wish it was for me.
"Yes Is want one dats can talk and and pway wif me and do my make up. Daddy can be bowing, sowwy Daddy" she says giggling, the whole room laughs. Except for Kian ofcourse.

"Okay pretty lady I can do that for you, give me a week. I'll create you a pretty friend okay? Do you have friends?" E asks.

Pretty shakes her head no, looking sad. "There aren't many Littles in our world so it's hard to find a trustworthy person"  Lorenzo justifies.

"Well I can be your friend pretty lady, you can be my second friend. I'll come see you when you're free and ready to meet another little as cute as you" she says to her smiling. "She's trustworthy and safe, I know best" she reassures Lorenzo.

"I trust you we'll set up the date the take it from there." Lorenzo says, making pretty scream for joy and jump up to hug her Daddy. "Thank you thank you thank you" she runs to E and hugs her.

"Anything for my pretty lady, now go on to your seat and finish eating okay? No running inside the house when uts not necessary" she says to her, not in a harsh manner. Pretty obeys and apologizes. "What's her name?" Lorenzo asks. "Enora, I call her Missy. She doesn't have a Daddy so she's kind of under my protection now. She's a Kpop model, you'll see her the minute you search her online" "Missy Nora is your fwend? Omagosh omagosh, I wike her alot, she'll be my fwend too? Yesss" she jumps up and down her seat happy.

"I should thank you E, it's been a while since my baby has been this happy. You have our approval and friendship all the way. She's a fan of Missy E and I think she's a good influence to her confidence. Thank you for coming" Lorenzo days shaking her hand.

"They'll be amazing together, I just found her a potential Daddy. If it all works out I'll give you his contacts. Thank you for everything, I'll await your call" she says as we walk out to the SUV.

We own a lot of SUV's which seems to bore E.

"Andy can you tell your brothers to but Bentleys or BMW's instead of SUV's these cars make me a little sick" she says resting her head on me. I almost smile.

"What should we get instead?" I asked, i will change the SUV's obviously.

"I'll think about it. Take all your SUV's and gift them to Orphanages, 3 each. Okay?" "Okay" I said.

By the time we reached home she was asleep. Looking as beautiful as ever.