Little talks

(JJ's POV)

We've been going back and forth with what we have.

We found a camera footage form a gas station in Chicago that captured both Adams and Doyle so we're sure they're working together. Garcia was able to find the file and put the code in.

„It went through, now we need to figure out what the code means so I can make our final way in," Garcia told us running into the round table room.

„F24M01D19L89, what can it possibly mean?" Matt asked.

„It looks, like a date almost?" Luke suggested.

„I don't know, but I know someone who just might," Emily said and left the room to make a phone call.

(Your POV)

He came up to me and unchained one of my arms. The left one, and put a gun into it. He took a few steps back looking me straight in the eyes.

„Wait for the audience," Cat said turning a camera our way.

„What is this?" I ask.

„You think I'd let your precious friends miss the show? Who do you think I am?"

„You'd rather not know," I tell her.

(JJ's POV)

„Guys," Garcia looks up from her laptop," I've got something," she said and connected her laptop to the big screen. It was Francesca chained up to a ceiling and the video said „live".

I gasped putting hand over my mouth along with everyone else in the room.

„You'd rather not know," I hear her say.

„Any last words?" She asks someone.

A person laughed in a man's voice. Doyle.

„Say hi to your sister from me when you see her," he told her and started counting.

„One," we can see Francesca reloading a gun she's holding, „two," a shot. With that the live ended.

We all gasped again and tears welled up in my eyes. We didn't know what happened next and I was on a verge of breaking down by now. Everyone else looked at the floor in defeat.

(Your POV)

I pointed the gun at a wall and shot every last bullet that was inside.

„You- you did it," Cat said.

„He killed Marcella, you thought I wouldn't?"

„I have to admit I am surprised, but let's look at the bright side, now that your girlfriend saw what you did I don't think she'll wanna stick around. We can be together now." She said with a smile.

„Not even in your dreams," I tell her.

„What's your plan now?" I asked her.

„My plan is to have a date with you, I'm gonna keep you here until you finally come to your senses and realize that I'm the one you want. Until then? Like I said, we're just gonna have fun," she explained.

(JJ's POV)

I was losing my mind at this point, Emily noticed and ordered me to go home. Of course I refused but she said that if I didn't she'd pull me off the case completely.

I went home and as soon as I stepped in I started crying, I began to think that I'd really never see her again. She promised she wouldn't leave and yet there she was. I know she's doing it to keep me and our kids safe but a part of me is still so mad at her.