All night parking

(JJ's POV)

This whole day was a lot. I don't really like showing my feelings at work but I couldn't help it this time, it was all just too much.

I'm glad it was Francesca who followed me though, she's safe I feel safe with her. I think that's why Emily took her on this case with us.

She must've sensed something was wrong and after our many conversations about how I spend time with Fran she figured she's the best person for that. I'm glad she did.

I feel better after telling her all of this and it's really interesting hearing her talk about her life, but that last statement shocked me.

"What?"

(Your POV)

"She started wearing my clothes and I thought it was weird cause she usually wore fitted clothes, she'd always say she felt like she was naked if she wore baggy clothes but I just thought maybe she wants to try a new style."

"That's understandable." JJ told me and I smiled a little. "Can you lie back down?" I asked and she did.

"Well I didn't think much of it until I got kidnapped, if you can say it like that. I was in a meeting and after that I was gonna meet Celie at a place where we'd always go. Only we know about it, well that's what we thought anyway." I sighed.

"I went there and waited for a while and I think I passed out. The next thing I know my head is bleeding and I'm chained up. In front of me a man. Louis Doyle." I said and she looked up at me with wide eyes.

I nodded. "Yeah, Ian's fucking brother." I sighed and she lied back down. "I'm sorry, for the language."

"You're okay." She said and I continued.

"He kept asking me questions I didn't know any answers to. After I got punched and kicked a few times I guess he believed that I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. So then he started asking me where she was."

"She?" JJ asked.

"That's what I wondered. I figured he thought I was my sister and that's why he took me. So I thought he was asking me where she was and of course I wasn't going to give him that. I understood why she started to wear my clothes though. She thought that if she looked like me no one would hurt her cause I didn't do anything."

"But she was wrong." JJ concluded. I nodded.

"Anyway he was asking about Emily. I didn't know he knew about her being alive so I didn't even think of that. So Doyle attacking her and everything after that is on me too." I sighed.

"It's not on you, you didn't know and you were lied to. You couldn't possibly know someone was listening to you guys." She tried reassuring me. I wanted to believe her.

"Yeah but I should've thought about it. I told her about that and she didn't seem to blame me. But I did enough of that for the both of us."

"She doesn't, we don't. All she mentioned was how you did everything you could to keep her safe when she was in Paris and after. We're thankful." JJ said.

"Wanna know how I did that?" I asked and she nodded.

I chuckled. "I faked her death." Jennifer laughed. "Three time's a charm."

"Yeah." I laughed. "There was a woman that died. Looked a lot like her and no one claimed her so I did. As Lauren Reynolds. No one but Ian knew her real name so I stuck to the fake one." I explained, not wanting JJ to think I did something really bad.

"That's smart." She remarked and I nodded.

"So I told Louis I didn't know where she was and if he was talking about my sister he wouldn't have believed me but this time he did. I was surprised but he let me go." I sighed.