"Why?" He whispers, I can't make out how his voice sounds.

"Why what?" I answered back, in hopes he'll speak up as I did.
"Help me" he whispers again.
"I don't know" I answer truthfully.
He hums on response and it goes quiet again.
"I hate what you did to me, I wanted to kill you both tha day" I say to him
"You should've" he whispers again.

Finally not finding anything else to say I close my eyes in hope of sleeping. I feel his hand on my stomach then under me.

-

Waking up I feel tired, yesterday was a long night. Kian is nowhere to be found. Making my way to the bathroom to shower, I have to go to my place, my brothers must me almost worried. I'm sure they tracked me down and found me. Hence the less text and calls. .

Getting done fixing up myself, I pick up my phone

Getting done fixing up myself, I pick up my phone. It's 8 am, no wonder I'm still tired.

Making my way downstairs, the kitchen is filled with 14 men.

"Good morning" they all turn around to look at me. "What's with the serious faces?"

"More of our warehouses are getting compromised" Killian answers, almost as if he says I'm responsible.

"Look I did one shot, I'm not petty. Get me a computer I'll help you, not because  I hate you less. You have useless men that's why" I said sitting down, the guards obviously angered by my statement.

"What? If you weren't whoever did that would be found now isn't it? Someone bring me a computer I have places to be. Oh and get me those Chocolate pancakes and my meds" stretching out my neck and arms. As I got ready, Killian leaves to get my food ready and Anderskn picked up three sets of computers.

"You're a smart man Andy" I said patting him on his back.

Finally making my way around the computers trying to access Nick(the device) I reach him. Then connecting him to all their warehouses and accessing the cameras and deleted footages and voices. I got done in 2 hours.

"I'm hungry now, food?" Killian places the pancakes. After devouring them with water, I took my meds.

"What are those for? Cancer? I hope it is so you can die soon" Kian grunts to what Xavier is saying. Obviously in disapproval. "This is the only thing stopping me from feeding you your heart boy" I said smiling.

"So other than this bitch here I found your guys. It's Russian men, some talking about stolen shipments and shit. So it's revenge, deal with it" I said standing up.

Killian almost breaking the table and cursing. "They are in a hotel, 2 hours from here. I can bomb their warehouses in Russia if you want me too. I'd say kill them but they did nothing to me so yeah" I said nonchalantly.

"Do it" Killian says, "they won't stop, we have to neutralize them and we can't do that when we aren't in any business with Russia. That'll bring us a whole damn hurricane. Especially of they find out we were there" Anderson says.

"Who said anything about going to Russia, silly boy. I destroy whilst I'm in my bed eating Ice cream. What's your job here Xavy? You're just a ugly bitch no help? Shame"

Going back to my computers I find a wayto access their servers, all rounding up to 15 warehouses. Finally finding a way to bomb them up, almost breaking my heart. I hate ruining Tech.

"Just press this button and all 15 of them will be in shreds. Just to be safe all 4 of you be somewhere in public and signal me to press the button."

"How do you do these things?" Anderson asked. "My parents were Military parents, it happens" I just shrugged.

"Infact to compensate my work, unfreeze my account. I know I can do it myself but I want you to do it. Deal?" I let out my hand to Killian to shake. Instead he takes it and pulls me towards him and I hit his hard chest.

"No"
"No?" I laughed "that's funny because now you're in my mercy Killian, go against me you'll be broke in 3 seconds.

I said walking out, knowing very well he'll obey me. I'm good at what I do