in the shadows of mystacor 1/3

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I know you're on edge because of what happened with Entrapta's infected robots, but it's all over now. You've got to relax. You need a vacation. Which is why we're going to Mystacor."Glimmer smiled.

"Mystacor? No way."Bow smiled happily.

Illusion looked confused while Adora looked concerned.

"Wait, what's Mystacor?"Illusion asked.

"It's a secret floating kingdom that's home to all of Etheria's sorcerers. It's got tranquil gardens, and beautiful beaches and healing springs. And my aunt Castaspella just happens to be the head sorceress there.*Glimmer smiled.

"It sounds amazing"Adora said smiling through gritted teeth.her tone was not picked up.

"You'll love it Illusion. Plus you won't have to worry about evil things in the woods. Mystacor is protected by an invisibility spell, so evil can't find it."Bow smiled.

Adora knew that wasn't true,shadow weaver got there.

"It's the safest and most peaceful place in all of Etheria. We'll have you relaxing in no time."Glimmer smiled.

"You know I've never relaxed in my life, right?"Illusion said.

"Well, we're here to change that. Just wait."

Meanwhile

Shadow Weaver presses her hands on a glowing red gem. Catra and Adora appear behind her.

"Shadow Weaver, you wanted to see us?"Catra said.

" Ah. Force Captain's. How kind of you to join me."Shadow weaver said.

"What's up with you? You're being spookier than usual."Adora said.

" My shadow spies have found illusion. She's on her way to Mystacor with her new friends. Mystacor. This is going to be too easy."shadow weaver said"as well as the imposter."

"Another illusion mission. Fine. When do we leave?"Catra asked while Adora sent a small glare her way.

"The only place you two are headed is outside my door to stand guard. I'm going to use my magic to go after illusion myself. You will see that I am not disturbed. Clearly, no one else can be trusted to bring her back to the Horde, least of all you. Now go."Shadow weaver yelled.

Catra scowls.

" I said, go!"Shadow weaver yelled.

Catra gasped in fear and Adora grabbed her hand protectively and led her outside.

Shadow Weaver's arms crackle with electricity.

"From the farthest reaches of Etheria, I command you, be as one!"

A red diamond shape circles in a cauldron and a dark figure rises up to the ceiling. Catra gapes and Shadow Weaver turns and slams the door shut.

Back to the best friend squad.

Meanwhile, Bow, Glimmer, illusion ,and Adora hike to the edge of a cliff.

"We're here!"Glimmer smiled.

"We're on a cliff, overlooking a thousand foot drop."Illusion said while Adora held onto her to make sure she didn't fall.

" Yes we are, but not for long."

"Woo-hoo!"

Bow and Glimmer leap onto another mountain.

"Bow! glimmer!"Illusion yelled in panic about to leap over in She-Ra form to save them.

"No wait!"Adora said hugging Illusion's waist.

"C'mon Illusion, jump!"Bow smiled.

Illusion looked worried so Adora took her hand.

"We can do it together "Adora smiled.

Illusion smiled back and lept with illusion.

Adora looked around, Looking for the shadow spy.

Before she could distract illusion, Illusion saw it and gasped causing her to misjudge her landing and falls, bringing Adora ontop of her.

"Ow"Illusion said.

" Oh, ouch. You two okay?"Bow asked helping Illusion and Adora up.

"I'm fine. I thought I saw-- "Illusion sighs" I'm just stressed."

"Hang in there illusion. Next stop, Mystacor."Glimmer said.

Adora looked at Illusion worriedly.

She knew shadow weaver was here now.

The four friends ride forward on the mountain. Illusion looks back as the shadow snakes around the rock behind them. Soon after, they reach a castle perched on top of a steep cliff.