33

I screamed.

As loud as I could.

The echo of my scream instead of coming back to me, went farther ahead, spreading all over the place. I now remembered everything. I knew everything, even the incidents where I was not fairly present. I had no idea how did it happen..

The familiarity of this place was suffocating. All I wanted was to get out of here. I needed to find my baby...I didn't even know where my baby was neither knew about Jungkook or Hara. It hurt me to know that they were somewhere out there suffering and I couldn't help. What happened to others? Our last encounter was with Jiaheng that too without uncle. Where were they now!? And Gemma.. why did she lie to me..? Was it all a dream? A nightmare simply? No that couldn't be.. none of this was my dream neither something imaginary.. I lived it and still continued..

"Look who's up. If it ain't my darling huh"

The voice itself was enough to make me feel sick to my stomach.

"I will fucking kill you! If you don't leave us right now!"

I was scared. I was so fucking scared that my fists were trembling on the bed sheet but I tried my best to hide it. I couldn't appear vulnerable in front of him.

"Oh really? Kill me? You?"

He started laughing thereafter. That sent shiver to my spine. A devilish smirk slowly appeared on his face, trying to scare me away. However, I remained firm at my place, not letting him see how afraid it made me.

"I've to admit. You are indeed different and that makes me want to do things to you. Well I'll definitely get to that before killing you but you'll suffer the consequences of your behaviour before that."

With that being said, his hand wrapped around my neck. No matter how hard I was trying to get rid off the hard grip, it only became stronger. I could feel the whole room shifting behind my back. But my vision was becoming blurry to notice anything in detail. The only thing I could hear was the awful laughter of Jiaheng. I felt my soul almost leaving my body, but this couldn't be the end!

"Today. On this very occassion of serving our holy stella pulvis the peace it deserves, I'll be beheading the creatures of the monstrous tribe of humans from Earth! And our beloved planet's traitors who dared to participate in the dysfunctional procedure to associate with those living beings!"

He threw my body on the floor. I could feel the burning sensation of his fingers on my neck while coughing out blood. I looked up to see countless people in front which I believe them to be the people of this planet. I saw others too being held back with chains. Hara! Jimin! Even uncle! All of them! And Jungkook.. it was impossible to find a single place on his body without blood either still dripping or dried..he looked too weak to even stand properly. He was held by two other persons only..

I felt my heart bursting out of my body when my eyes landed on his. His eyes.. his eyes yet held so much love for me against all the worries written on his face. He tried to assure me with a smile but it seemed way too painful. I didn't want this.. I didn't want any of this to happen.. for a split second I thought why couldn't we be normal humans? So in love.. living our life happily but then again I wouldn't have the chance to hold our baby ever if we were humans.. baby.. where was-

"Bring the weakest creature at once!"

And suddenly a loud cry broke out from far. My heart was beating faster by the familiarity of the sound. I saw Gemma coming into view with a white blanket wrapped around someone very close to me in her hands. My body became numb to the view. I wanted to run towards them to prevent the horrible future that felt claustrophobic to my heart.

"Keep it on the stand" and Gemma followed. What was she doing!?! I saw him taking out the dagger hanging from his neck.

No

No no no no no

"NO!"

I ran towards him with my numb legs. My eyes widening with each hastened step. His dagger almost touching the fragile skin!

The crying became louder when I punched him on the face and he stumbled on his steps. But the dagger accidentally had a forceful impact on baby's skin scratching a bit of the delicate skin. Fortunately it was nothing too deep. I immediately held my baby close to my chest, trying to calm the louder cries. It hurt me to see the small face reddening with tears. My own tears couldn't be stopped by the view.. everything seemed trivial in front of the bloodied scar on the dainty forearm.

However my trail of thoughts was interrupted by the sound of thunder in the sky.

The supernova...