𝟔.

《𑁍》

On the other side

Hong residence

Time: 3:40 PM

So the current situation,
When Mingyu was heading back to his office building the Chairman stopped him and told him about Wonwoo's application for resignation and all that. Mingyu thought he was hearing things but it was all true when he saw his secretary send him the list of blind dates (only date and time was mentioned since Wonwoo was only given that) to attend over text rather than giving it to him the next day by himself. He then decided to just head home (not his apartment) for the day. And by home he went to his cousin's place.

Aunt Hong was out for the night, she was going to have a dinner with Aunt Chwe and some of her other friends. Probably going to brag about their children's Collab; it was something truly to brag about not gonna lie.

Anyways, he reached the Hong's house and greeted his cousin with hug before smacking the other guy's butt while wishing a congrats. A cousin's love after all.

Joshua was wearing a pink sweatshirt, a white jeans, a necklace from Tiffany and co and a pastel bracelet made by him. Meanwhile Mingyu was in his office attire. He was going to go to his apartment after some time.
.

"What?" Joshua questioned, thinking that he just misheard Mingyu.

"I know right. I was shocked too." Mingyu replied as he looked at Joshua.

"Why would he want resignation though?" Joshua said as he raised an eyebrow as he tidied himself on his seat. He didn't want to look bad right now for some reason.

"I don't know.. He never brought that up before with me. And if it is due to that incident ages ago, such a shame." Mingyu shrugged but ended his sentence with a scoff.

"I don't think Wonwoo's that type of a person, Mingyu. There must be another reason." Joshua said shrugging his shoulders a little.

"I agree, he definitely isn't as dumb as you." Minghao said as he sipped his Wild Rose Green tea, one of his favourites from his recent tea collection.

Minghao was wearing a blue oversized long half buttoned up shirt, a black turtle neck underneath, black skinny jeans and a necklace from Kiko Milano.

"Hey, Seokmin exists you know and you have no right to say, you liar." Mingyu said as he glared at the younger but then started pouting.

So why was he pouting?

Well, he unexpectedly/unfortunately met his bsf Xu Minghao in the Hong residence. Because when Mingyu was heading to the Hong's house he might not or might have called him to hang out with him and he might have or might not have rejected the offer by saying he is 'really' busy.. with something important.

"Not my fault, you don't live up to my expectations." Minghao said taking another sip of his fragrant tea.

"My bub is dumb but not a dimwit and that makes a great difference." Joshua posed his rebuttal with a soft smile as he crossed his arms.

"Shua hyung, I know you are not korean but your korean shouldn't be this bad after living in Korea for years. Dumb and dimwit are practically synonyms." Mingyu complained in his lisp while giving his cousin a judging look.

"Is Mingyu's drought of braincells finally recovering?" Minghao said as he chuckled while pouring himself some more tea.

"But talking to him still makes me lose mine." Joshua said with a sigh as he fished out his phone from his pocket.