𝟒.

《❁》

Few days later

Third person's pov-

"So, why did you call.. us?" Mingyu questioned his grandfather as he glanced at Wonwoo then raised an eyebrow at his grandfather.

Currently, The Chairman a.k.a Mingyu's grandfather had suddenly called or more like summoned Mingyu and Wonwoo to his office. Wonwoo was confused af while Mingyu kind of knew what was coming his way but he didn't know why Wonwoo was summoned along with him too.

The Chairman cleared his throat and said with a serious face ,"It's important."

"Is it, really?" The younger narrowed his eyes at the Chairman. "When you say something is important it's the least important to be honest." The younger said while rolling his eyes.

"Can you shut your mouth and listen to me like a good kid for once?" The Chairman asked with a serious tone which Mingyu scoffed at.

The room filled with silence for a few minutes which Wonwoo decided to break.

"Uh.. I also have something I need you for, Chairman." Wonwoo said as he looked at the Chairman while The Chairman nodded at his comment.

"I will listen to it but let me tell you why I called you two first." The Chairman said with a smile, the tight air in the room now loosening a little.

"..Alright, Sir", Wonwoo replied softly.

"Now please go ahead and enlighten us. I swear if it's something like g-" Mingyu started blurting out dramatically but got cut off by the Chairman.

"Go on a blind date." The Chairman said in a commanding tone while Mingyu just groaned and muttered an 'i knew it'

"Hell no." Mingyu replied not hesitating a bit.

"Sigh... You are a grown ass man now, marriage is another story atleast go on dates. You will end up losing your youth like this." Chairman said as his voice reflected pure concern while Mingyu face palmed.

"I don't understand why this is so important to you. I-" Before Mingyu could finish he got cut of by the Chairman.

"Or do you already have someone?" The Chairman Wiggles his eyebrows at his grandson as he questions.

"No?" Mingyu says as he furrows his eyebrows in in disbelief. The Chairman ignores his reaction and turns his gaze towards Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo. Since you are always with him, does he have someone?" The Chairman asks Wonwoo softly.

"Um.. I don't know him that well to know that he-" Wonwoo becom reluctant but when he was replying he got cut off by Mingyu's serious firm voice.

"Yes, I do." Mingyu said as he lifted his chin and then tilted his head and looked at the Chairman.

That caught Wonwoo off-guard and made him turn his head to look at Mingyu who was standing beside him.

"You do?" Wonwoo asked subconsciously which came out more intimidating than he thought.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and tried to tell him that it was a lie and he should play along but Wonwoo being Wonwoo did not get any of his eyebrows wiggling and eye squinting shit. He thought Mingyu was being kind of creepy.

"Wait, are you two..?" The Chairman asked as he looked at his Sons (self proclaimed) in pure disbelief but a hint of happiness in his tone. He'd be the happiest if that were to happen though.

Mingyu sighed and face palmed. "I am gay b-" Before Mingyu could finish he was interrupted by a deep voice.

"No way.." Wonwoo replied in disbelief and both the Chairman and CEO's heads turned towards him.