𝟑.

・。 ❀ 。・

Third person's pov-

Seungcheol walked out of the meeting hall and on his way to the elevator he saw Mingyu's Secretary. He motioned towards him.

"Hey, Wonwoo." Seungcheol called out as he waved his hand.

Hearing his name, Wonwoo looked at the direction. "Oh, hyung. Did the meeting end?"

"Ah yes, it did." Seungcheol said with a smile as he stood before Wonwoo.

"Uh.. so do you need me for something?" Wonwoo asked sounding a little awkward which he didn't meant to. And also Seungcheol didn't feel uncomfortable since he knew how Wonwoo was even after knowing him for a few weeks. After all, He is got himself a game bro to have fun sometimes, luckily.

"Why would he need my secretary for?" A voice followed and they both turned their heads and noticed Mingyu walking towards them with few files in his left hand and his right hand in his pocket.

"I won't be a bother to him like you, ofcourse." Seungcheol replied bluntly with a shrug.

"Why would I be a bother? I am his boss, hyung." Mingyu replied a bit offended, yet he didn't know why he was being offended by that though.

"Do I need your permission to ask him something now?" Seungcheol replied, this time sounding a little serious as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Depends on what you want to ask." Mingyu replied without hesitance and he himself didn't know why.

Taken aback by Mingyu's words Seungcheol narrows his eyes at him. "You don't own him." He rolls his eyes then turns to look at Wonwoo. "Gimme a call after your work here ends, Won." He says as he pats Wonwoo's back and smiles sweetly.

This leads Wonwoo to stop staring at Mingyu and turn to towards Seungcheol. "Ah, Alright, hyung." He answers with a small smile.

"See ya." Seungcheol says and walks away after seeing the younger nod in response.

After Seungcheol leaves, silence fills in the elevator. Mingyu breaks that silence with a sigh and turns to talk to Wonwoo.

"Sigh .. I need these documents rechecked in three days and can you ask the CEO of xx company if he's free next week?" He says as he hands the files in his left hand to Wonwoo.

"Um.. but sir you said you will dismiss me for today, after the meeting ended." Wonwoo says a little reluctantly as he looks at Mingyu which makes Mingyu remember what he said.

"Ah.. Sorry." Mingyu replied as he scratches his neck a little. " You can do those things tomorrow but atleast submit the files to yy company and prepare my schedule for tomorrow in advance and send it to me by 8pm." He says but in reality he was just making an excuse for Wonwoo to stay at work a little longer and Wonwoo understood that but he still nodded.

"Well.. as you say, sir." Wonwoo said and the elevator opened. Mingyu walked out and Wonwoo went to his work floor again.

Wonwoo had his lunch in the office cafeteria and then continued to work till the hour hand of the clock hit 6.

.

.

Few hours later

Wonwoo and his best friend Soonyoung had went out for dinner to a nearby Korean hotel, which wasn't a fancy one but the taste was all that mattered to their taste buds. Not gonna lie, this Korean Restaurant was their regular meeting spot for dinners, the dishes here were best in their opinion.