𝟏.

•。❀。•

Wonwoo's pov:

It was 4:30 am when the alarm started buzzing with Soonyoung's song spider which he set up when he last barged for a night out. The music was loud which made me wear my thick framed glasses then shut the alarm and get up in a blink of an eye. This always works huh?

I yawn and go to my gym room to work out for an hour. At exact 5:30 am I stop and get to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. Then wear my glasses again and head to my room to wear my suit and brush my hair tidy.

After that I get my cold coffee, my office bag with the essentials, most importantly my tab and a key to the CEO's. At exact 6:05 Am I leave my house. Mr.Kim's house is correct 15 mins away from mine so I reach at exact 6:20 am. I rush to his room through his mansion and then open it with the key.

I then get in carefully, since it was a mess.. Usually, he is very tidy.. I will give him credit for that. But when he gets drunk, he's a mess. I called for the maids who had already cleaned up everything except his room, they were waiting for me to open it as usual. They started cleaning and I made my way to the king sized grey bed which suited the Ash black and whitish interior perfectly, where a tall man with messy matte black hair, while his neck area.. just as tanned as his honey skinned body was adorned by a 22 carat golden chain which just made him look even more godly; was sleeping soundly.. and shirtless.. stop fuckin staring, Jeon Wonwoo as if that man doesn't sleep shirtless all the time.. Well I do too but that's for another day.

I sighed. I swear to god, if he pukes on me.. I took a deep breath as I looked at my watch. 6:29 am.

"Forgive me, sir.." I said as I took a bucket of water and poured it on his face.

Why did I do that? So le me tell you this. I have worked with this man for a decade now. It's like I am repairing the same old greasy part of a car for ten years now.

When this man has drinks at night, he doesn't get up even if you scream in his ears. So to make it quick.. that's the only way.

"Spruhh!.. What the-!!" He shook his now wet head, making his matte black locks fall on his forehead as he sat up in shock of the cold water falling on him.

".. 6:30 am, get washed up, Sir. I will wait for you with the clothes you need to wear today. I have asked the maids to prepare breakfast already on my way here so it must be ready by now, so be quick." I said then bowed and walked out of the room to get his clothes and other things ready.

I opened his closet, It's that day today.. and the meeting with Seungcheol hyung is today too. So..

"This will do it.." I say as I remove a well ironed matte black suit from his suit collection and handed the white shirt underneath and black pants to him in the bathroom which was as big as it stated.. a room for real.

While waiting for him to get back. I removed a dark maroon red tie from his tie collection and a patek philippe grandmaster chime ref. 6300a-010 from his watch collection, one of his favourites that went with his elegance.

He finally arrived, his matte black hair now all dried fell on his forehead looking like soft cotton candy.. that until he brushed it behind with hair gel and wore the black suit that I handed him.

I stepped forward and took his right hand in mine and put his watch on him. People usually prefer wearing it on left but Mr.Kim was a left handed person so for convenience he preferred wearing them on his left hand. And for the nth time, why is his hand bigger than mine again?