Chapter 2 : Unraveling the first lies

Start from the beginning

This got to be a joke, because there is simply no way I'm going to be wearing this outfit. I hate pink, simply not my color and not to mention that I also dislike the whole princess outfit thing. I looked at my mom out of shock "You got to be joking me right?"  she finished her coffee and stood up, she was grinning from ear to ear "I'm dead serious  Naveah, Starting tomorrow you will also be wearing the clothes I brought for you and your sister, and you shall do as I say" she said as she grabbed her bag and started to walk towards the door, I was filled with anger "You can't make me, I'm not afraid of you ma" I said to her, tho I am, I'm simply bluffing right now. She slowly turned her head towards me and gave me 1 sharp look, a look that makes me want to pee in my pants because why the hell does my mom have to be this scary. That clothes changing magic spell she just did? She never Teached us that, and I this had to be the first time she did this as well. I always she knew she was a powerful witch who was a secret crime investigator but she never showed us how powerful she really is and I'm wondering if I even want to see that side of her. 

I grabbed my bag and followed my mom out of the door, I locked it and gave my key to my mom, we made our way to the car and not much later we were on the way to Mirijana and Bilal's house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirijana's House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirijana's POV:

I woke up at 6AM, I wanted to feel refreshed and have energy, I will probably need it. After my shower I started to get dressed, I picked my black favourite pants and black dr. Martens boots and wore a black basic top with Neenah her black leather jacket that she gave me yesterday morning. I put my curly hair up in a bun, put my golden sun pendant necklace on, put on some lip balm and used clear eyebrow gel to brush my eyebrows and lashes out.  Sprayed myself in my favourite scent, grabbed my bag and went downstairs, Bilal and Amirah were still sleeping, and Boyka was patiently waiting for me to come downstairs, I sadly didn't have time to walk him but Bilal will walk him when he wakes up in about a hour. 

I started to make myself some coffee and prepared myself and Boyka some breakfast.  As I was eating my food and drinking my coffee I heard a bang on the door, Boyka started to bark because of the sudden noise. I walked to my front door and opened it quickly knowing it would be my mom and sister, as I opened the door my mom welcomed me with a warming smile, she gave me 3 kisses and walked in behind me, she left the door open for a little bit for my sister to come in. Which is already unusual considering Naveah is usually walks in first, I sat back down to finish my breakfast and coffee, mom poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down across from me "Do you want some breakfast as well mom?" I asked my mom when she was sipping her coffee, she nodded her head in a way of saying no. 

When I finished my food I was wondering where Naveah was, I took a sip of my coffee and started to lit up a cigarette, as I blew out the smoke I asked my mom "Where is Naveah?" she put her mug down and turned her face to the door "Naveah, Come!" she said screaming to the door, within a few seconds a pink blob was entering my house, it was Naveah, out of shock I spit out my coffee and started to laugh uncontrollably, Naveah wearing pink and that whole outfit in general is simply funny to look at " What are you laughing at?" Naveah said to me in a offended tone, "Nice outfit, matches your princess ego" I said while drying myself of at the same time. She slammed the door close and started to look me up and down,  "Why the hell are you not wearing something like this?" Naveah said in shock, I chuckled, I saw my mom roll her eyes "Remind me which daughter of mines slept with my work partner?" Mom said in a sarcastic tone, Looking back at Naveah she looked like she was done with the whole situation "I've told you already ma, I didn't know she was your work partner" Naveah said in a tired tone, I feel like she had this argument with mom for a while now. "Safe it for someone who believes it" Mom said while finishing her coffee. Naveah started to stare at me intensely, I started to squint my eyes which she knows means what she is looking at "Who is that jacket from?" Naveah asked me with a suspicious tone. I sighed and put my cigarette out "It's new, I got it this weekend" I said, Naveah looked still suspicious at me, she scoffed and said "Did that happen to come with a sexy vampire?" I rolled my eyes at her because what does she know? She left before I could. "What vampire?" my mom asked me in a serious tone, I shrugged and said "Someone who was nice enough to bring me back home, considering Naveah and Bilal ditched me at the bar" Naveah laughed when I said that, I bet she found that really funny.