Chapter 18:

Hayes' POV

**************

"I can't believe you guys did that!" I said to Nash and Cam after Angele left to go shower. 

"Do what, little bro?" Nash asked ruffling my hair. I pushed him away.

"Embarrass me!"

"How did we do that?" Cam asked placing a hand over his heart and sounding innocent.

"Seriously guys. Don't do it again." I opened the door to the guys side of the cabin.

"You'd only care if you liked her..." Matt said eyebrows wiggling.

"I don't like her! I met her a day ago! We're friends that's it."

"Mhmm. That's what they all say." Cameron stated.

"Whatever. I'm going to go shower, make sure nobody comes in." I grabbed a pair of jeans and an Aeropostale t-shirt.

"Unless it's your "friend" right?" Nash asked forming air quotes around the word 'friend'. Matt and Cam started laughing.

"Gross, dude!" I could feel my cheeks heating up as I walked away.

Angele's POV

**************

I pulled on a pair of dark washed high waisted jeans and a blue crop top that had 'Internet kids never sleep' written in black. I applied some mascara and left the bathroom.

"New girl!" I turned away from my bed and saw what looked like the head snob and her little side kick. I turned around and continued putting my clothes away, grabbing Hayes' sweater. 

"I'm talking to you."

I turned, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize my name was 'new girl'." I formed quotation marks around new girl.

"Rude!" She gasped.

"Your not exactly a charmer yourself."

"I didn't come over here to socialize. I came to warn you to stay away from my boyfriend."

"And that would be...?"

"Hayes." She said with a duh tone.

"You're dating Hayes?" I raised a single eyebrow.

"Not yet, but I will."

"Mhmm... I'm sure that'll happen. He isn't really into stuck up sluts."

She gasped.

"Also what's your name?"

"Mary."

"Yeah he's never mentioned a Mary. Sorry... but good luck with the whole dating thing. I'm sure it'll work out."

Mary huffed and stomped out of the cabin. 

I grinned as I walked towards the boy's cabin feeling like a boss. I opened the door and stepped inside. Cam, Nash, and Matt were sitting on Hayes' bed.

"Angele, come join us!" Nash called patting the spot next to him.

I hobbled over and tossed Hayes' sweater on the bed before sitting next to Nash.

"We're playing truth or dare." Cam explained.

"Alright." I shrugged.

"Angele, truth or dare?" Nash asked.

"Dare." I stated.

All the guys ooed. I rolled my eyes. Matt, Cam and Nash all grinned. Nash winked at the other two.

"When Hayes comes out of the bathroom you have to go kiss him, on the cheek." 

"Done." I said.

This was going to be interesting.