Chapter 13

In the morning Chelsea woke up feeling sore all over and then snuggled back into Ashley and fell back asleep. Ashley woke up in the early afternoon unable to sleep her usual day sleep and slipped out of bed making sure not to disturb the other girl and once dressed she left the room. Ashley walked into the living room to find Calvin on the couch watching TV.

"I see you are still here and have made yourself comfortable." Ashley grumbled.

Calvin turned his head and with a smile said,

"It is my house little monster."

"It stopped being your house when I kicked you out." Ashley snapped out.

"Yet here I am." Calvin said with a smirk.

"If you insist of being a thorn in my side you should make yourself useful and get me dinner tonight." Ashley said as she approached the couch.

"I have a better idea how about we go out together to get you dinner tonight we haven't done that in a long time." Calvin replied.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." Ashley replied.

'Trust me it will be fun." Calvin responded.

Chelsea woke up to talk in another room and looked over to see Ashley not on the other side of the bed which was unusual for the other girl to wake before dark. Chelsea got out of bed and after getting dressed she left the room to find where her friend went. Chelsea walked into the living room to see Ashley and Calvin talking. Chelsea walked up behind Ashley and wrapped her arms around her friend's waist.

"You are up early." Chelsea whispered.

"And you didn't leave the bed all day are you feeling, ok?" Ashley replied.

"Yeah, just felt exhausted and a bit sore so decided to stay in bed." Chelsea responded and kissed her friend's shoulder.

Ashley began to worry and leaned back into her friend's embrace and whispered,

"Was I too rough with you last night did I hurt you?"

"No worries I will be fine." Chelsea whispered back.

Ashley became concerned knowing her beastly side caused her to be more dominant than usual and she wasn't as gentle, and she became angry with herself.

"You get your wish Calvin, we can go out tonight to find me someone to feed from." Ashley said as she stepped out of Chelsea's embrace.

"Awesome I will go get ready for the fun we will be having tonight." Calvin responded and left the room.

"Ashley what are you to talking about?" Chelsea questioned.

"Calvin suggested we go out tonight to find a proper meal and from your lack of response I can tell I was far too rough with you last night and I won't ever let myself get that way again with you because I love you too much to treat you like that again when you deserved to be cherished." Ashley said.

"Where will you two be going?" Chelsea asked.

"Not sure Calvin will decide." Ashley replied.

"Ok little monster get ready and try to look sexy." Calvin said as he walked back into the living room.

"Why does she have to look sexy?" Chelsea asked with a frown.

"To attract a victim of course and now go shoo Ashley and remember sexy." Calvin said and pushed Ashley toward her room.

Ashley headed back to her room to find something in her wardrobe Calvin would approve of.

"Where are you guys going to go?" Chelsea asked.