Dreams And Hope

Dreams , the biggest liars , the biggest of them all . In dreams she belonged to him . He used to sleep a-lot , why though ? Maybe because those dreams gave him peace , those dreams gave him comfort , in those dreams they were together. What more could he have asked for , what more did he ever asked for . Such a happy life they had together she was happy , in his dreams she smiled a-lot , her eyes used to shine like emerlands  , her smile made the stars blush , her laugh was all that used to sound in his head all the time . Is it too much to ask for ? is it ?

People say those who are at a war with themselves can't give you peace , though for her peace he is ready to surrender in any war , he is ready to be a war prisoner for life , he is ready to hold the flags of peace high enough in the sky , he is ready to end any war . Those who lie to themselves can't give you honesty. That's why he never lied to himself he always reminded him of the truth that how much useless , worthless he is , though there was one lie maybe ,that he told himself but that lie was the reason he was alive and not just breathing , that lie was the reason behind his smile ,  that lie gave him the will to live , that lie was , things will work out one day . And he truly believes so , but what if they don't work out ? Just the thought of it gives him heart breaking sadness . Maybe one day she'll notice , maybe one day she will see the pain , the agony i am in . I hope she won't leave me i want to believe in it . I know I am nothing special to catch your eyes , nothing special to call you mine , nothing special for whom you'll care . But how can i ever forget someone who means the world to me , who gave my dead heart feelings who gave me so much to remember , I know you'll never really see me , my crackling shivering voice , shattering heart ,most basic common eyes , slowly fading soul and lacerated body . though i dream about and i hope so one day you will , one day you might .

Everything seems so silent outside , so peaceful but why can't i feel it , maybe cause it's piercing inside  , yes maybe this . I became a prisoner of my own feelings , I wish for someone who might never be mine but yet i hope for them and them only and i ever will and if they don't ill spend my life waiting and hoping one day they might understand . The peace i ever needed resides in them only . Maybe suffering is my only home or maybe i end up being the happiest , luckiest person alive  . I don't even fear conquering the world yet i fear of losing her :)

The day he got feelings for someone , the day he gave out his heart , the day that he still remembers , the day he wishes could be repeated . He became scared of seeing other people's heart break . A stranger a complete stranger became the most important person of his life . I have no energy left to hold anyone , it's gone yet I try to hold you i will hold you no matter what ,I don't care if i have to walk , swim , run no matter how tired i am even on the verge of death i'll still look for you .

O God If love , peace , hope these are all useless things then what's the use of this barren heart . People don't understand love mostly they like the idea of how love is , love isn't always peaceful love is scary , love asks for sacrifices , with love comes pain with love comes tears .
To me love planted a garden in my heart , she gave it peace and hope gave it , it's beauty . A feeling that can only be felt , and impossible to explain . But the garden is not always peaceful sometimes it rains , sometimes its filled with chaos but hope yes for the garden its beauty , it never goes away no matter what it goes through it still is beautiful . Trees are beautiful even in autumn and even in spring likewise love is beautiful even with the pain and agony .

I hope you all and everyone else find their love and i hope your's and everyone else's story move forward together with them :)