Then looking at Shanti Kaki she said, "Shanti, bring something to eat for her and feed her well as she will not get time later".

Shanti kaki nodded and then everyone left from there.

Nitya started looking at the things lying on the bed in front of her and then when she saw Chunar, the thought of Ishana words and Avayan's mother came to her mind, where is she?

Evening time,

Nitya was sitting on the dressing table and make up artists doing her make over.

Within some time Nitya was completely ready. She was wearing a red lehenga which had very lovely intricate Jaipuri work on it and along with it traditional classic jewelery which was further enhancing her look.

Her hair was tied up and gajra were placed on it, the smell of which spread throughout the room. Small maang tika, heavy nose ring which were blooming beautifully on Nitya's face.

Nitya had placed the dupatta on her left shoulder and tied it with a waist chain around her waist and the dupatta was tied from behind on the lehenga on her right side waist.

That was giving her a traditional royal look. She was standing at her place looking at herself in the mirror when Ishana came there and as soon as she saw Nitya she said "Wow Bhabhi, you look stunning. Seeing you today, Bhai's heart will be shaken from its place".

Nitya smiled slightly at Ishana's words, while Ishana picked up the chuner lying on the bed and placed it on Nitya's head and then said, "Perfect".

Then she paused for a while and said, "Okay, I will leave now and come to pick you up in some time, okay".

Saying this, Ishana left from there, while Shanti kaki came there with juice and while giving it to Nitya, she said, "Nitya! drink a little you will like it?".

Nitya was not feeling like eating anything right now, she was feeling very strange, she was not able to understand how she would manage everything in the next moment.

On the other hand, Avayan was also standing in front of the dressing table in his room. And was looking at himself in the mirror.

There was a strange glow on his face at this time. He wore a whitish row silk sharwani which had small red flowers.

The entire Sherwani was hand worked. Royal red turban, pearl necklace around the neck, floral embroidered red dupatta which he kept on her left shoulder and was coming forward on his right hand while going behind. Today he was looking no less than Prince Charming.

Meanwhile, Ishan came to his room and said, "Come bhai, everyone is waiting for you."

Hearing this, Avayan left from there without looking towards Ishan. All the arrangements for the wedding were made outside the house in the garden.

The entire garden was decorated with flowers and white and yellow lighting. And on one side, a big pavilion was decorated in front.

Where the priest was already sitting. Avayan went straight towards the pavilion while Dadi and Jaivardhan Ji were very happy to see him.

Dadi smilingly said to Jaivardhan Ji, "My Avu is looking so handsome today."

Jaivardhan Ji said, "Yes Maa absolutely".

Avayan went to the pavilion, The priest started performing puja. As soon as the groom's puja was over, The priest asked to call the bride and then Ishan and Ishana went to Nitya.