S1 Part 4

Odette prepared herself for Prince Thomas and Princess Ella's wedding. Half of her hair was tucked into a bun with a white flower poking out while the rest of her hair fell over her shoulders. The gown that she wore was an exquisite satin emerald green with jeweled green flowers around her bodice and short puff sleeves. She completed the ensemble wearing earrings, white gloves, and shoes.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she gave herself a soft smile and touched her mother's necklace around her neck. Odette certainly wouldn't have believed that she made it this far to be with Grim, the man she loved, as he went over to her to plant a kiss on her bare collarbone.

"I could fall in love with you all over again." he said, smiling at her.

She leaned into his touch and closed her eyes for a brief moment to savor his warmth. Odette smiled warmly when she felt his lips brushing against her neck. It wasn't until when she opened her eyes and turned her head that she leaned in to give him a soft kiss that soon turned into something more of limitless devotion and passion.

The pure bliss quickly ended when they heard a bark as they broke apart to see Akela staring at them. "Guess he knows that we'll be late," Odette whispered to Grim with a cheeky grin.

"Until tonight then."

Grim headed over to his friend and commanded him sternly to stay in their hollow tree home. Akela did so by lying down by the fireplace where he kept himself warm. He soon lifted his head though when Odette went over to him to soothe his fur, causing him to lay on his side so that Odette could pet his stomach, making Odette smile. She then headed over to Grim who patiently waited for her by the door as he offered his arm to her to which she gladly took as they went to the festivities of a joyous occasion.

_________________________________________

As the clock tower rang over Storybrooke, Emma walked the streets with Henry to the school bus with Amir watching them across the street. He found it amusing to see the Savior trying to get closer to her son since he knew it would aggravate Regina. When he saw Henry getting on the school bus, he made his way over before hearing the boy say, "Okay, well I'll see you later,...Emma."

When the school bus drove off, Amir stood there until he was in view. Emma saw him with his toothy grin as he made his way over to her. "I've never seen you here before. You must be the newcomer I heard so much about. Emma Swan, if I'm right."

Amir smirked to see the Savior being so stiff with him with her hands in her pockets and her eyes narrowing a bit, almost quizzically trying to figure out who he was. "Yeah? And what'd you hear?"

"Well, for starters, I know that Henry Mills is your son. Otherwise, why else would you walk him to the bus?" Amir's grin widened when he extended his hand out and introduced himself, "Amir Khan. I own The Moonlight Mirage here on Main Street. You should come by when you get a chance."

Emma was hesitant at first, but she eventually took his hand and shook it quick. She remained skeptical about him, and that was what made it even more fun to Amir. He didn't care if she saw him as an enemy or an ally. However, Amir certainly didn't want to make an enemy out of Regina just yet. He thought he might as well make himself known to the Savior.

"If I'm interested."

Hearing her words made Amir smirk, because he knew that she didn't trust him after the way he approached her, so he took bold steps towards her as he told her, "I knew someone like you once. She was young, vibrant, and ambitious. Very ambitious." A smirk slowly crept his face as he asked her, "Are you ambitious,...Emma?"

Emma narrowed her eyes at him as she responded to him, "There are certain things I want."

When Emma turned to walk away, Amir stopped her by stepping in front of her to say, "Well,...if we ever do become friends,...I'll see to it that you get them."