Let go of past #Chap: 110

Everyone gets done with their lunch ****
Ashwini asks Virat to come to her room ***
Virat comes ***

Ash: Virat aaj tumhaara engagement hai jo tumhaara ateet hai usse peche chodhke tumhe naya nayi shuruwaat karni hai !!!

Virat nods *** but he still thinks about Sai ***

Ash: Maine bola jo ateet hai usse utaar ke fekdo !!!

Virat didn't understood***

Ashwini holds Virats hand and shows him the ring ** that Sai gave ***

Virat gets emotional and gets skeptical ***
Ashwini : nikaldo Virat yeh sab yaadon jo kal jaake tumhaare !! Aaj par haavi hojaaye gi

Virat goes to his room *** with a teared eyes **

He gets all the flashback** of all the good moments with Sai and then he gets the moments when Sai left the house with vinu *** and then he remembers the time vinu was born *** the happiness pakhi had in her face *** the pain she went through** the pheras that they did together and then ** he removes the ring and throws it outside the window***

But the mark of the ring was still visible!!!

On the other side ***

Vaishali also says the same to pakhi ***

Vaish: Teri aaj engagement hai samrat ke sath Jo bhi rishta tha woh toh uske
Jo bhi cheez Jo tere paas rehgayi hai usse apne se bohot dur karde !! Usko tere aane waale kal le having hone maat de !!!

P: aai !!! Samrat ki jo koyi saman tha woh sab udher hai aur Jo hum dono se Judi huyi hai woh sab iss bag mein hai!!!  Aur properties tak maine aai ko saop di hai !! Mere paas uske related ab kuch nhi bacha !!!

Vaish: ek cheez bachi!! Hai !!!

P: kyaa aai ??

Vaish holds pakhi's hands and shows her the ring !!

Yeh !!!

Aaj Teri engagement hai !!! Virat ki naam ki ring Teri iss hee hath pehnane waala hai aur tu ab bhi smart ki dee huyi ring pehen rhi hai !!!

Pakhi gets all the flashbacks of her engagement how nervous she was the sadness and how samrat comforted her !!  All the good moments of her and samrat came in front of her *** that's when vaish pulled the ring out from pakhi's fingers ***

P: aai yeh aapp kya kar rhi hai !!! ??

Vaish : jo bhi kar rhi hu ek dum sahi kar rhi hu nhi toh !!! Jis tarah se yeh anghuti ki chaap ter ungli mein hai ab waise hee Teri aane waali zindagi mein ho sakti hai !!

Pakhi gets emotional and goes to her room and she was there for sometime**

On the other side *** vaishali had called spa people at home for pakhi to make her relax *** pedicure and everything was included***

P: aai hay sagda kashala ???

Vaish : vinu sogaya na ??? Ab tu bhi thoda relax kar itne din se bhaga didhi kar rhi thi aur ab shaadi ke kam waam mein busy hojaayegi is liye self care bhi important hai !! Tu gapa Pani bas ***

3pm ko parlour waali aa rhi hai tere make up ke liye aur hair style ke liye !!!

P: okay !!!

It was the best relaxing session for pakhi and Pakhi was feeling very fresh after it ***

Vinu was awake ****

The spa people left *** abhi bhi 15 min baaki hai parlour waale aane ko ***
Tab tak vinu ko feed karti hu *** mere to kapde bhi nhi aaye hai !!?