Confused #Chap:57

Pakhi looks at vinu!!! She soo wanted to hold vinu and calm him down but she knew that Virat won't let that happen****

She does her dinner ***

And goes to her room **** she was feeling uneasy *** as she was able to hear vinu's crying sounds ****

Sonali: Virat!!! Apna ego side mein rakh !! Aur apne bete ke baare mein soch !!! Usse Patralekha paas jaana hai !!!!

V: kaku!!! Pls !!! Mujhe pata hai MERE BETE ke liye kya sahi hai kya galat!! Vinu Patralekha ke paas nhi soyega aaj se !!!! He tries.to make him sleep but vinu was continuously crying*** 

Ash : Virat tu apne gusse mein ekdum andhaa hogaya hai !!!

She goes near virat ***
And take vinu in her hands ***

And she moves towards pakhi's room ***
V: Aai!!! Aap vinu ko kaha le jaa rhi hai????

He goes behind her *** but sonali stops him *** and tries to make him wait !! But fails***

Ashwini goes to pakhi's room and gives vinu to pakhi**

Ash: kuch bhi hojaaye kamre se bahar maat aana subuh tak ager kuch chahiye mujhe call karna !!!!

She goes outside*** and locks the door ****
She keeps the keys with her****

Pakhi was very confused!!! She was thinking what's going on ***

Virat comes near pakhi's room *** and sees lock outside pakhi's room***

V: Aai yeh aap kya kar rhi hai????

Ash: jo kar rhi hu!! Ek dum sahi hai!!!! Isliye kisi aur gharwaalo ne mujhe nhi roka !!!!

Pakhi feeds vinu**** and makes him sleep ***

While virat was constantly banging the door ***

Pakhi switches off the lights and goes to sleep ***
After a while virat goes to his room all sad and heart broken** thinking his own family members are not understanding him ****

Vinu was not letting pakhi sleep *** he was waking up *** 3- 4 time after some time both of them slept again ***

MORnnnningggg

Ashwini opens the lock of Pakhi's room ****

She sees both pakhi and vinu are still sleeping***

She goes near them ****

Sonali walks in ***

Son: aare patral......

Ashwini stops her *** shhhh!!!!

Sonali stops and sees pakhi and vinu are still sleeping****

Ashwini gives a kiss in pakhi's and vinu's forehead***

Ash:kitne pyaare lag rahe hai dono!!!!

Karishma walks in ***

K: Dono same position mein soye hai!!!!

Sonali: ho na!!! Vinu ke aankhe toh ek dum pakhi jaise hai!!! Aur chehra bhi pakhi se thoda bohot milta hai!!!! Kya surrogacy mein Aisa bhi hota hai???

Ash: issmein toh sonali ek dum barobar bol rhi hai vinu ke naen naksh ek dum pakhi se milte hainnn!!! Pata nhi kaise !!!!

Virat walks and sees both of them sleeping***

He tries to take vinu***

Ash: dono itne ache se soye hai kyu pareeshaan kar raha hai????
Zhopu de tyaana !!

Virat moves out of the room ***

Sonali: Bas bas vahini aise.hee hum sab inko dekhte bethenge toh kahi humari hee Nazar na lag jaaye !! Yeh dono ko!!!!

Ash: shubh shubh bol !!! Sonali!!!!

Chala apan aata zaauyaa !!!!

That's when Pakhi wakes up*****

She rubs her eyes ***

P: aap log yaha???

Sonali: ho gg!! Asach tuulaa bagayla !!!

Ash: Gap re sonali*** kuch nhi Patralekha bahar ka darwaza kholne aayi thi***

What will happen next????