Emotional #Chap:76

Virat came near her ****

He took her and made her sit in the bed ***

V: Pakhi pls !! Calm down *** woh sab. Baate soch kar tum apne aap ko hee harm kar rhi ho!!!!

Pakhi was crying continuously***

P: Logo ne apne aap mein heee *** she was breathing heavily*** perspective balaiya hai !!!

She was short of breath ***

Virat hugs her ****

Pakhi's head was kept in his chest ***

He was rubbing her back***

V: Sshhh!! Pakhi !!! Abhi kuch maat bolo!!!! Pehle apne andar ke toofan ko shaant hone do !!!

It took sometime for pakhi to calm down *** pakhi slept keeping her head in Virats chest ***

Virat didn't noticed**** he was rubbing her back ***

And was thinking about the sudden change in the moment *** pata nhi kesa khel khel Raha hai kismat *** pehle pakhi ko meri zindagi mein laata hai !!! Phir ek situation ke vajah se meri aur Sai ki shaadi ho jati hai*** phir Sai ke mere zindagi se hatake *** wapas pakhi ko mere zindagi laate hai ekdum se shaadi karwake***

He gets the flashbacks of their wedding *** the sindoor *** mangalsutra*** the pheres and vachan ****

The reaction of the family**** kya sabse katheen sazaa di hai aaplog ne !!!! Apne parivaar se duur rehne ki sazaa***

He gets back into his senses and notices that pakhi have slept ***

He slowly *** makes her sleep in the bed ***he was about to leave when he saw the wound in her hands ***

V: yeh chottt!!!

He remembers that while saving him from the goons she got hurt in her hands ***

Virats searches for the first aid box in her room but he fails , he then went to his room and brought the first aid box***

He puts the medicine on her wounds *** pakhi feels the burning and she changes the side of sleeping Virat takes her hand*** and put the medicine and then puts the bandages ****
He was about to leave but sees pakhi murmuring something***

P: Mujhe choddho !!!! Maine kuch nhi kiya !!! Yeh jo bol Raha hai woh sab jhuth hai Maine aise kuch nhi kiya !!! Meine najaiz rishte nhi banaye hai !!! Kisi ke bhi sath ***

Tears roll out of Pakhi's eyes while she was sleeping***

Virat gets emotional***

He sehlaous his hands on head***

He then gets up***

He kisses vinu in his forehead***

And leaves from there closing the door ***

He sleeps taking Sai's photo in his arms ****

The next morning***

Virat wakes up *** and gets ready ***

He then goes to pakhi's room *** the door was as it is like he had closed last night he knocks a bit ** and then opens the door ***

V : pakhi abhi tak soo rhi hai??? Humesha toh uth jaati hai!!!! Shayad thak gayi hogi!!! Aur yaha dekho humara nanha Raj Kumar uthke aise dekh raha hai ki uski mama ko kese uthaaye !!!

He comes near vinu and takes him in his arms **

V: Aapki aai ko thoda aaram karne dete hai !!! Aaj vinu ko uske baba nilhaayenge !! Aur ready karenge !!!

Virat goes towards pakhi's cupboard*** and takes vinu's basket ****

What will happen next????
Any guesses??