Khamooshiyaan #Chap:73

Panditji says aise nhi !! Shaadi meine sirf Virat ki nhi ki hai Jo woh akela dega !!!

P: unhe dediya maine diya same here hai!!!

Panditji: ha beta par ek sath do!!

Pakhi holds Virats hand **

And the Virat gives the money the Panditji accepts it ***
Panditji: Beta !!! Iss plate mein apni biwi ka !! Shaadi ke baad ka pura naam likho!!!!

Virat does the same ***

P: Kya yeh Mera naam change karna chahta hai???

She looks at the plate ***

V : Patralekha Virat Chavan!!!!

Pakhi felt a bit different!!!

Everyone clapped and congratulated them **

The women were about to go from there ***

Pakhi stops them***

P: aaplogo ne jo kiya hai !! Bappa uski sazza aaplogo ko zarur denge !! Ek beguna !nn bohot dard diya hai!!!

Virat comes there ***

V: for ur kind information mein DCP inspector hu !!! Aur jab bhi mujhe woh position wapas milegi !! Bappa ki shapat !!! Mein aap sab ko aapki kartoot ki kimat bharne par majboor karunga !!!!

Panditji goes near them shows them the document

Virat : Kyaa hai yeh Panditji???

Panditji: marriage certificate isme tum aur tumhaari wife sign karo!!!

Virat signs the certificate and Pakhi also does it !!!

V to p: Chalte hai!!!!

They sit on the car which !! The goons bought pakhi in!!! Virat was driving the car !!! There was full silence they both didn't talked to each other ***

Khamoshiyaa song plays in the background****

Pakhi was very shocked and hurt by the way in which the women's behaved with her and the goons allegations!!! (Tears were rolling from her eyes)  Were constantly hitting in her mind **** and the dilemma which was going on in her mind Gharwaale kese react karenge hume dekhe !!?? Kya woh mujhe accept karenge ???

On the other side ***
The family were very tensed *** first pakhi's phone was switched off and now Virats phone is unreachable***

Vinu started crying Ashwini and ninad were trying to calm him down ***

On the other side Virat and Pakhi reached chavan nivas and Virat was parking the car ***
And Pakhi was standing outside the house ** Virat comes there ***

V: Kyaa huaa pakhi!!??? Tum aise idher kyu khaadi ho!!??

P: woh!!!! Vir......

She was about to say but Virat holds her hand *** and takes her in **

He presses the bell**
Pakhi was very scared ***

Ash: Shaayad Virat hoga!!!

Shivani: Hope so Patralekha thik ho!!!

Karishma had a plate of Alta as she had to go for a wedding of her friend ** she was taking the plate to apply Alta on her legs***

Sonali: Karishma zara darwaaza open Karo***

Karishma makes faces **

K in mind khud nhi open kar sakt !!!

Dadho sutto ***

She opens the door ***

And looks at pakhi and Virat *** having var mala and sindoor in pakhi's head ***

Karishma's plate falls in the floor ***

The family didn't saw them **

Ash: Kya huaa Karishma**

Virat and Pakhi put their foot in together *** Virat holding pakhi's hand

Pakhi's legs foot prints** come bcuz of the Alta !!!

Grahpravesh done 🥰🤪

Everyone gets shocked*** 😲 shocked ***

Omi , ninad bhavani and Mansi get up from the sofa in shock***

What will happen next???