Pakhi The fighter #Chap:31

Pakhi goes and sits in the driving sit ****
Bappa raksha karna ***

Mujhe toh driving bhi nhi aati aur badhe akad se bolke aayi hu Ghar pohocha dungi !!!!

Ek kaam karti hu inko hu puchti hu ki kisko driving aati haai kya !!!!

She stops *** and holds her head***

P: yeh sab ladies toh pregnant hai iss haalat mein unka gaadi chalana bhi thik nhi hoga ***

Ganpati baapa raksha kar aamch***

Kuch nhi pakhi tension maat le gaadi jaise hee hai tempo*** Virat ne ek baar bola tha ki gaadi kese chalu karte hai ***

She tries once but fails ** again she tries but this time the tempo starts ***

Pakhi drives the tempo at first it was not in going as per her control but later on she got control over it ** the speed was very low ***

The goons returned and saw the truck wasn't there ***

Goons : Yeh tempo kaha gayi????
Idher hee toh chodke gaye the ***

Pakhi was driving the truck ***

On the other hand goons got a cycle and they used it to search the truck ****

After a while they came in front of the truck pakhi stopped the truck****

P: yeh log yahaaaa

M: kyaa pakhi aaram se chalaooo!!!!

The goons stareted knocking the door and yelled at pakhi***

Goon: Aaa ladki chal chup chaap utaar yaha se ***

Pakhi looked at vinu who was sleeping in the duppataa bagg that was tightly tied in her chest ****

She opened the masala packet and put it on the goons and others goons also reached the destination***

Pakhi pushed the goons but one goon held her hands and brought down ***

Lady: Pakhi !!!!! Guysss pakhi khatre mein hume kuch karna hoga *** usse bacha ne ***

Ladies : Chalo phir !!!!
They get down and start hitting the goons *** Mansi was about to get up but suddenly her stomach started paining a lot *** she didn't wanted pakhi to get distracted so she didn't told her ***
She was sitting all alone in the truck ***

And her water broke the pain was un bearable but she had to control it ***

It was dark night and and the goons were fighting tuff***

One of the goon was about to hit a lady in the stomach ** pakhi came there and saved her ***

The goon started fighting with her ***

Pakhi ke paero mein ek badi kaanch ghusss gayi ****

P: Aaah!!!!! Pakhi cried in pain ***

The lady pushed the goon behind and tied him to the tree ***

Pakhi removed the glass and stood up ***
Lady : Pakhi tum thik toh ho na ???

P: Haa !! Mein thik hu aap tension maat lijiye **
All the ladies tied all the goons at that time Virat came ***

V: Pakhi !!!! Tum thik toh ho na !!???? Vinu kesa hai ????

P: Mein bilkul thik hu !!! Aur vinu bhi thik hai !!!!

A goon from behind came running towards pakhi with knife in the hand ***

Virat pulled pakhi in his arms *** (it was like a hug)
V: Pakhi***

Virat holds the goons hands very tightly *** the knife falls down ***

G: Saahaab chod do mujhe maaf Kara mala ***

V: teri himaat kesi huiii !! He says in anger *** and slaps him***

What will happen next????

Any guesses ??

Is this the end of the danger ?? Ya aur koi drama is on the door ?,?