Unknown Calls #Chap:81

Bada !!! Joro se khaatir daari karogi na agli baar !!!

P: jee zaroor!!!

Malavrao and his men leaves chavani niwas ***

Pakhi gives vinu to Virat ***

Pakhi collects the bowls and was about to go to the kitchen but bhavani starts Taunting ***

B: Badi Khushi ho rhi hogi!!! Jo tere Maan ka huaa !!! (She says in an angry tone ) ek cheez yaad rakho tum dono !!! Jiska tum sapna dekh rahe ho na !!! Woh kabhi sach nhi hoga !!!!

And she goes to her room ***

Pakhi goes to the kitchen ( pakhi's eyes were teary )

Virat notices it ***

But didn't felt like going***

Pakhi was having kheer ****

She then goes to Virat who was in the lawn with vinu***

Virat was on a call ***

Pakhi takes vinu in her arms ***

Virat asks pakhi in action language : kaha ??

Pakhi says : room mein ***

Pakhi takes vinu to her room *** and feeds him ****

After a while *** pakhi comes out of the room *** and was going towards the kitchen ***

Virat  comes there ***

V : tumhaare phone pe bohot calls aa rahe the !!! Idher udhar rakhe chodh deti ho phone !! Check Karo kuch urgent hoga !!!

Pakhi takes her phone ***

P: chai pioyoge yaa coffee??

V: milk****

P: Okay !!!

Pakhi boils the milk and puts it in 2 cups one for Virat and one for herself***

She takes it in the lawn ***

She sits in the chair and offers him the  cup ***

Pakhi dials the number in which she was receiving calls ** she calls them ***

Unknown number: Hello !!!

P: Hello !! Ji aapne yeh number pe call Kiya tha !!!

Unknown: Am i talking to Patralekha ??

P: yes !!!

Unknown: Mein Ak Enterprises se bol rhi hu!!! Aapne yaha kal interview Diya tha !!!

P: Ji haa!!!

Unknown number: aap yeh job ke liye select hogayi hai congratulations!!!

P: ohh thank you!!!

Unknown:aapko Aaj 1hr ka webinar attend karna hai aur kal se job join karna hai !!! Link and all apko message kardungi

P: Ohhhkay thank you!!!

Pakhi hangs up the call ***

Pakhi was very happy****

V: kyaa huaa itni khush lag rhi ho???

P: Kal jo job interview ke liye mein gayi thi!!! Uske liye mein select hogayi hu!!! Aaj ek webinar attend karna hai aur kal se job join karna hai !!!

V: Wooww!!! Congratulations!!!!

Virat to vinu: aap bhi congratulations Karo aapni aai se!!! Aur !!! Yeh bhi promise karna !!! Ki aap aur aapke baba dono koshish karenge ki unke wajah se aai ko kaam karne mein koi problem na ho!!!

P: Aap dono mere kaam karne mein koi problem nahi karoge uski assurity hai mujhe

It was 12pm***

Mein khaane ki tayaari karti hu!!! Naashte jaisa khaana bhi aalag aalag hee banana hoga !!!

Pakhi went to the kitchen and was cutting vegetables***

It was very difficult for her to cut veggies because of her hand injuries ***

P: Aahhh (she hissed in pain )

Sonali , Ashwini were making the lunch ***

Pakhi was feeling dizzy and was about to lose her balance***

What will happen next???

Is it very serious!!!

Yeh ghar waale !!! Aapna gussa kab chodenge !!!