|•CHAPTER 112•|

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he leaned in closer and my eyes went wide, I looked at him as he leaned in closer just to reach for something from the backseat.

Shit!

A small box neatly wrapped in a Red shining paper ! He passed it to my lap and he looked at me .I raised my eyebrows from the box back to him and then back at the box.

One more surprise and I'll cry i swear!

"Open."He whispered

Biting my bottom lips, I tried to open the box as neatly as possible and not let the excitement turn me into a caveman and freak the man in the seat.

A gold bracelet placed  between the expensive box.  Taking the box from my hand he softly took the bracelet out, looking at me and then at my hand , he took the bracelet and gently  tied it around my wrist.

"A little gift for my Pringles ." His lips brushed over my hand before he looked at me with a smile that could light up my fucking heart.

"What's the occasion for so many gifts?" I asked

"I don't need any occasion to spoil my girl!" He replied with a wink causing my heart to skip a beat.

My cheeks tint red as red it can, I mutter a shy thankyou.

A few seconds later , when the car fell silent
"So..." he drums his finger against the steering wheel looking as nervous as ever.

"Right so Let's go inside?" A statement which sounds more like a question.

A smile makes  way to my lips as I bite my lips and nod. Sensing my answer, he immediately opened his door before running towards my side to open the door for me.

STOP BEING SO ADORABLE! I'll Cry

We had planned over the dinner to stay the night at the apartment cause I liked the view from the top and Aravind being Aravind agreed immediately. Since the flat had basic furnitures and things we needed it wasn't a problem

Making our way inside the lift, I stood  next to him. My eyes looked  at him , His hands tuck inside his pocket while the sleeves of his black shirt are rolled to his elbows. As if that was not enough to change  my stomach. Into a butterfly garden.
Same way his gaze never left mine!

"Aditi." A soft growl, before I could answer or wonder I was pinned to the walls of the elevator. His hands on either side of my body, caging me.

"I.I." I stammered , words stuck in my throat and refuse to leave, while i tried to breathe. His strong cologne hits my nose and I breathe him in.

He smelled like...Mine

"I need to ask for permission. You know I am  trying to be a gentleman, but you're making it so hard for me to be gentle." He cupped my cheeks as his nose gaze at my neck in a teasing manner leaving a sense of shiver to my spine.

"Tell me, Aditi," His lips softly brushed against my cheeks as he continues

" Can I kiss you?" His hand that was cagging me, moved to my hips, drawing a teasing pattern.