|°CHAPTER 65°|

CHAPTER 65

AUTHOR'S POV

Second day in their Goa trip ! The team had almost laid exhausted doing absolutely nothing.
Of course two successful dates , one fun hang out and a hookup in which they got caught.

In the boys room,
Sameer was sleeping comfortably down in the floor and next to him laid dev both in deep sleep.

On the bed was Aravind and Vikram who laid staring at ceiling and then there sat Arjun with his hands on his cheeks looking at Arvind with utter most fear in the world.

What will this calm man do when he knows what he and his sister are doing behind his back?

"ARJUNNNNN!" Aravind yelled making him jerk and look at Arvind

"Wh...ehat happened ? " he asked

"Vikram was calling you from two minutes and you did not reply ?Aravind asked

Yesterday after they found out Aditi was in the same room as them! Keerthana tried explaining Aditi but she was too stunned to speak or even to stunned to proceed something happening.

"Did u get any call from the college?what is happening there?" Vikram asked

"Nope! None" Arjun answered

"Strange" Aravind added

"Right! What is even happening there! God i miss my phone too much now "Vikram said

***

A single bed and four humans on it!

"AISHWARYA TAKE YOUR LEG FROM MY TUMMY RIGHT NOW OR IMMA GONE CHOP YOUR LEGS AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH" Riya yelled

Aishwarya lazily woke up and sat  on the scratching her hairs!
She looked around and then squeezed between Keerthana and Aditi and slept.

Aditi now sat on the bed and looked at all the mess and sighed as  she yawned

"I SWEAR I WILL NEVER DRINK FROM TODAY" Keerthana growled holding her head and pushing Aishwarya away from her .

Aditi looked at Keerthana and the scenes of what happened yesterday played! Suddenly the air was silent,the chaos fell silent and Keerthana looked at Aditi who was starring at her back!

Aishwarya and Riya  already cuddled up and fell asleep! Wanting to avoid any conversation right now Keerthana grabbed the towel and ran towards the washroom .

Aditi sighed! Why? Why her, She knew Aishwarya is being lied on her face , now she knew Keerthana is dating Arjun.

What is she gone do with this information! Now what will Aravind do if he knows Aditi was aware of this !

Sighing she pulled the blankets over and joined Riya and Aishwarya .

***

The day had already passed! The gang had went to do some beach activities

Through Aravind struggling with unsaid words to Aditi , Vikram dying in the fear of confessing everything to aishu a day after tomorrow, dev struggling to find some alone time with Riya to hear her out and Arjun feeling numb and blank about the fact that he and Keerthana were caught !
Aditi struggling with this Keerthana and Aishwarya's secrets , aishu enjoying the day with no worry of the world which was getting ready to hit, Riya worried about dev's reaction and Keerthana fearing about her secret out!

It was indeed a day which they would never forget but then the day did not end like that! Right now the gang sat in the campfire and stared at each other .