~story 12~

I got a cabin out in the woods for a relaxing weekend. I am overdue with quintuplets and my bump is preventing me from doing a lot of things. My bump is massive!

I throw my messy blond hair up into a bun and put on a tight dress

I throw my messy blond hair up into a bun and put on a tight dress. I wanted to look good even though I was just going to go to a lake. Before I leave I grab a backpack with some snacks and baby items. Just in case.

Just when I am about to leave I get a surging pain in my lower abdomen. It's enough to make me double over. I groan in pain. I am just thinking I am getting Braxton Hicks.

I walk down a mossy trail with my dress swaying in the light wind. My bump protrudes from my dress. I can barely see in front of me. I feel the babies shifting there positions.

It feels like my bump drops then I get a surging pain in my back. The pain slowly wraps around my bump. I feel a babies head slowly start moving down my canal.

I walk a little faster hoping to get to my destination and back before I give birth. As I walk I feel my vagina start to stretch. The baby hits my opening. My vagina stretches to the head.

The baby's head is to big to come out my aching vagina. The contractions become worse as the baby tries to rip out of me. The contractions become worse and to the point where I can barely walk.

I stop along side the trail and lean against a tree. I slowly lower myself to the floor. I lift up the tight dress that hugs me. The baby hits my opening trying to get out. I moan as I slip my fingers into my vagina to stretch it further.

The next contraction forces me to push. The head only moves enough to force my fingers out. I feel the head starting to poke out of me. I dig my chin into my chest and push. My toes start to curl when the head is halfway out.

I push and the head rips me. I feel pressure build up when the shoulders start to rub against my opening. I support the baby's head then start pushing to get the shoulders out. I moan as the shoulders pop out one at a time.

The body slides out and I cradle my baby. I slowly get up. My vagina throbs as blood runs down my leg. My lips are stretched ready for the next baby to slide down.

I start walking again. I moan as I find pleasure in my vagina, it feels good. I walk with my legs apart trying to get these babies out. I make it to the lake. It's blue water is practically crystal clear.

Apparently the second baby wanted to see. I barely get the contractions before the head crowns. I sit on a nearby rock. I prop my legs up and feel the head coming out. On the next contraction I push as hard as I can. The baby's head slides right out.

These shoulders are wider than the last. I push but get nowhere. My vagina throbs as the shoulders push eagerly to get out. I push my fingers into my vagina and stretch it further. The shoulders slowly pop out then the baby's body slides out.

The third baby feels higher up. Push as the contractions force me to. The baby's butt comes down first. I panic feeling my baby being a breech. I pant hoping to not lose my baby.

I dig my fingers into the dirt and push. The butt becomes lower. I push feeling for the baby's legs. The butt is now hanging out and  the legs start pushing out. I dig my finger into my vagina and slowly push the legs out.

My next contraction I push and the legs become free. I push my fingers up higher to see if the cord is around it's neck. Luckily there was no cord and I keep pushing. I moan as the head descends down.

The head slides down and emerges fully. I hold my baby close to see if she's breathing. I see her take her first breath. Her next two siblings are ready to come out. The contractions begin and the head moves down my canal.

This baby slides down quickly. I push twice and the head slides out my swollen vagina. A couple more push later the baby slides out. The fifth baby crowns right after the fourth slid out. I push but nothing happens. I push multiple more times and the baby only comes out a bit

I wait until a very strong contraction and push as hard as I can. That push loosed the baby to slide out a lot. After that significant push all the energy gets knocked out of me. The head is out and I can barely push anymore.

I push a small bit and the baby slides out. I hold all my five babies in my arms. I lie back on the rock and close my eyes. I am to tired to walk back so I spend the night outside.