People began to gasp

"reinforcements from the heavens itself."

"Yes, so the next time you speak to your men on the front, tell them this. The heavans are on our side."

The people began to talk happily, confidence filling the room once more.

A person raised their hand,

"Thats all fine and dandy, but whose gonna take it down?"

The room got quiet again.

Minos obviously responded.
"I will face the Earthmovers."

The notion didn't give them comfort.

"You're just one man, they're are 9 of them. The only reason why they haven't broken past our front lines is because they haven't chosen too."

Minos understood their fear. Despite Minos's power, it's not like he could counter every attack on his own.

It would be naive to assume those thunder javelins couldn't blast through them.

While they were thinking, a knock at the door cut through the tension. The maid walks in.

"Please excuse my interuption, but Lord Andrew of the Holy Church has arrived."

Walking past the door, a man covered a large white hood with gilded tapestries lineing the edges entered. He wore a white plague doctor mask, it's eyes completely black.

 He wore a white plague doctor mask, it's eyes completely black

"

I know I am late to the party, but my prayers comes first. I hope you all can understand."

Minos was somewhat confused, and turned to Goras.

"Who might he be?"

The elf was caught dumbfounded,

"That's lord Andrew, one of the Four Holy Lords, he represents the church.

"I see, a disciple of god then"

Lord Andrew walks around the table and faces Minos. The white mask was a complete porcelain piece, rather then traditional leather.

"And who might you be?"

Said Andrew

"My name is Minos, I have come from a different world to aid this one."

"Ah, a gift of god, my sincere gratitude apon the."

He bows to Minos.

"I assume you and these fine gentlemen have come up with a plan in my absence?"

Goras perks up from the otherside of Minos.

"Yes, Lord of Faith, we ask for your aid. You see, Minos requires the army of heaven, and you're the perfect man for the job."

Andrew is somewhat taken by surpirse from such a demand.

"Oh erm, I believe I could put in a word, but that's a big ask. What makes you so sure god is willing to tip the scales?"

Minos responds in kind,

"Because I dont believe god is quite fond of Earthmovers, or as you all call, Horseman. In my world, they were called an insult to god. If they're here, I don't think god is too happy either."

"If that's the case where will I be stationed?"

Minos didn't say anything for a bit.

"Stationed?"

"That is correct."

"Sorry I'm unfamilliar with pastors in a trench. My time on earth has been.. quiet limited. What do you do exactly?"

"Oh, I guess I haven't introduced myself. I am Lord Andrew, Holy Lord of Faith, Directly under the pope, and the strongest barrier mage in the church."

Minos nodded in acknowledgment.

"Barriers, that could definetly help with  holding back the tide while I fight the Earthmovers."

A small chuckle came from the Priest.

"I believe you might be underestimating me, Sir Minos. I say, to best fight in battle, understanding is required. I say lets have a spar."

Minos could understand why Lord Andrew was so high on the hierarchy. He was quite Charismatic.

//////////////////////

On to one of the higher large branches of the World Tree, a large sparring field is held up. In the middle, Minos and Andrew prepare for battle.

"I pray I don't disapointment, Sir Minos."

/

/

/////////////////////

Author's note

hey guys, sorry for the wait, lot of stuff been going around, and I just got a new phone. So while getting used to it, I decided to use it's art stuff and made these images up above. hope you all enjoyed the story, so far. <3