Uraraka coughed, but still responded. "All good over here.."

The rest of the 1-A kids looked horrible. They were doubled over, and they looked like they could pass out any second. 

A couple of the other 3-E kids were still on the floor, and their friends rushed over to help them up. 

"Thanks man..." Maehara said, grabbing on to Isogai's hand that was reaching out to him. he winced in pain as he got up. 

"Are you okay?!" Isogai asked, concerned. 

"Hah, yea.. I'm fine.." Maehara said, rubbing his head. "Nothing too bad.." He said, gripping his hand which was now bruised from the impact. 

"Hiroto! You are not okay! Here, let me help you." Isogai said, slinging Maehara's hand over his shoulder. 

"It might just be a bone bruise... If im lucky." Maehara sighed, sheepishly. 

"You don't have to act so tough you know.." Isogai said, sadly looking at the boy's arm. 

"It's fine, the gear protected me.." He sighed. "I don't know what to say about Nagisa's classmates though."

.

"Ow! Fuck!" Hayami cursed, pulling the shard of glass from her thigh. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Chiba asked, moving over to her. He looked at Hayami's leg, and winced in pain. That must've hurt.

"Yea.. You?" Hayami asked, looking worriedly at Chiba's head, which had a small trail of blood on it. 

"I'll be fine.." He responded. "I'm glad you're okay. I can't really see anything with this smoke though." He coughed, which made Hayami put a hand to his chest. 

"My gun..." Chiba said warily. "I.. Where did it go?"

"It's probably somewhere on the floor." Hayami reassured.

She gasped slightly. "Your arm!" She said, grabbing it softly. 

"Wha- oh." Chiba said, looking down. "That's... unfortunate.."

"Unfortunate?" Hayami asked, alarmed. She had complataly forgot about her leg, and was now worried for Chiba. "That's.. that's your shooting arm! It's hurt?! There's- there's a cut here! How will you..."

Chiba's eyes widened when he realised. He sighed. "I'll be fine.. I haven't practiced with my left arm in a while, but I think I can face whatever's here.."

"You better!" Hayami pouted. "Don't even think about changing the subject. The cut on my leg wasn't that deep."

"Oh, so you can freerun flawlessly then?" Chiba asked. 

"..." Hayami looked away. "It's not that bad."

They both hummed, and looked around, trying to see anyone else. 

.

"Something's not right..." Karma said, getting up from his position on the floor. 

"You good?" He asked, pulling Fuwa up, who was laying on the floor.

"Yea, I guess.." She said, blinking her eyes. "The smoke is just really messing with me."

"I can't see a thing.." Karma muttered. 

"The blast... our suits protected us.." Fuwa said, scared. She tried not to think what would've happened if they weren't wearing the gear.

"I guess the government wasn't lying.." Karma hummed.

"I can't really see anyone, but it looks like Itona is over there." Fuwa pointed.

"Okay, let's just stay put for now." He said, trying to make out anyone else hurt.