Chapter 38

(Im back :PPP sorry for the wait, but this chapter is the longest one in the story so far)

It was now morning. The 3-E kids all decided to sleep at the house, seeing that nobody who had dorms really felt like going back. They woke up reluctantly to go to school. 

.

.

.

By now, the kids and Irina were in the common area, some sprawled on the couches eating breakfast while others sat down like civilized people. Everyone except Karma and Kayano was downstairs.

"Nakamura," asked Hinano, "where are Karma and Kayano?"

"Umm," Hinano replied, while pouring a drink,"I think Kayano is still in her room. When I went back upstairs to grab my phone, everyone's doors were opened except hers."

"Karma's door was closed too," added Sugino. "I think they just slept in."

Chiba expressed concern, "Do you think they are alright?"

"Oh yeah, she didn't tell you guys," Fuwa interjected. "She stayed up researching the LOV."

"What's the LOV?" asked Maehara.

"The League of Villains. The ones who kidnapped Nagisa, right?" Okano clarified.

"Yea," confirmed Fuwa.

"I thought I told them to get some rest!" exclaimed Kanzaki from the couch.

"I don't want to go to school," piped in Okuda. "We can help Ritsu here - at the house!"

Teraseka retorted, "It's not like you have the choice."

"Isn't your school very strict?" Isogai inquired. "Without an excuse, you could be in trouble."

"Oh yea," agreed Muramatsu, "and Mr. Karasuma will not give you a pass this time."

"I just think that he wants us to stay safe," Meg chimed in.

"I mean, he cares for us!" Hinano added.

"Yea... But we could still do something," Hayami suggested.

"Like what?" questioned Meg. "We have to trust in Ritsu to get the job done."

"I think by the time you get back home today, I will have a location!" Ritsu exclaimed.

"Aw man, that's great," Yoshida responded excitedly.

"I'm gonna tear the place apart," Sugino vowed with a menacing grin. Nobody was going to hurt Nagisa. They were super close, and Sugino couldn't bear him not being with the class now. 

"Hey, Itona, are you okay?" Hara asked, noticing his quiet demeanor.