Chapter fifteen : The blessed ones

Akmal and Sihra

As she was taken to her room she settled herself in her new home and the anticipation hung heavy in the air as she awaited the arrival of her beloved husband. Each moment felt like an eternity as they eagerly awaited the sound of footsteps, the promise of a new beginning.

As Akmal arrived he locked his eyes in hers making her blush then with a wide smile he cut the sweet that was kept in their room as he approached her with the sweet in his hand.

He recited a poem he had penned for his bride, expressing his love and devotion in every word.

In your words, I find my comfort,

A soothing balm for my troubled soul.

With every whisper, my heart sings with love,

For in your love, I am whole.

She sat there mesmerized by his words drowned in his love as he slowly seated beside her and fed the sweet in his hand she enjoyed it with her whole heart.

As she was enjoying his company he slowly held her by her hip drawing her closer to him as she was touched by his sincerity, felt her heart swell with affection, drawing them closer in a bond forged by love and poetry, her head landed on his chest as he caressed her beautiful hair and kissed on her forehead blowing her up.

Ajmal and Sahra

Sahra was taken to her room as she was finally about to remove her bangles settling herself in her new home she heard the sound of footsteps of her beloved husband, it was the promise of a new beginning.

As he seated beside her and removed the bangles for her Sahra took the initiative to captivate Ajmal's heart. With a delicate voice, she recited a poem she had carefully crafted, weaving words of admiration and adoration.

In your touch, I find my solace,

A gentle caress that soothes my soul.

With every embrace, my heart sings with love,

For in your love, I am whole.

Ajmal mesmerized by her beauty and talent, found himself irresistibly drawn to her, as he slowly held her by her hip she slowly fell on his chest he caressed her lovely long hair and kissed on her forehead giving her blossoms their souls intertwined in a symphony of love and verse.

The breezy night passed by calm and quietly as the couples enjoyed each others company in bliss, they couples headed towards a new start. It was a wonderful day in thier life, A day that couldn't be forgotten forever.

Hope you guys enjoyed it,

It was really a short chapter, but sweet tough

Stay tuned as we head together towards the end

Next chapter coming soon.