Chapter thirteen : The acceptance

Bahil received the photos and was looking into it,

"Sihra! Sahra!" he called his daughters.

"Coming Pa!" the girls replied together rushing to the hall.

"Come, sit down! " he gestured. As the family assembled Bahil informed his family about the conversation he had with Qabil through out the talk Bahil didn't bring out his name as none of his family members except him knew Qabil.

As soon as Bahil showed the photos the sisters looked in awe,

"Are they your friend's sons?" Sahra asked

"Of course! They are!" Bahil affirmed. 

"Pa! You are kidding! " Sihra behaved dubious.

"If I am kidding then how do I have their photos?" Bahil questioned. 

"Ihsaan brothers' father is your friend? " Sahra asked in amazement. 

"We just befriended months ago and he supported me in lots of ways but I had no idea that he would support me in such a great way! " Bahil told.

As the sisters gazed at the photos, 

"Looks like they are twin!" Sihra told

"Yes, they are twin" affirmed Bahil.

"So what's your opinion? " Zarra (Bahil's wife) asked her daughters, the sisters' face glew with a radiant smile which showed their acceptance. 

"So, shall we proceed?" she asked Bahil.

"Sure!" he replied with a smile.

 At the brothers' mansion Qabil recieves a call from Bahil he informs that his daughters agreed to marry his sons and sends his daughters photos.

Qabil arranges a feast for his family at their restaurant in order to discuss with his sons regarding this. The family arrives at the restaurant while they enjoy the feast together Qabil informs his family about the conversation he had with Bahil and shows the photos.

Without any hesitation the brothers showed a positive response, 

"She is perfect for me!" Akmal replied with a radiant smile gazing at Sihra's photo.

"Seems like they are twin!" Ajmal stated.

"Yeah, they are twin" Qabil smiled.

"Twin and twin perfect match!" Izzah told as she gave a quick glance at her sons. 

"Perfect pretty girl! " Ajmal said with a radiant smile gazing at Sahra's photo.

"Perfect pretty girls!" Akmal corrected. 

 As the brothers were content with the proposal and were discussing about thier future lifestyle the parents looked at thier children feeling proud of thier upbringing.

As soon as they arrived home Qabil conveyed the good news to Bahil. And they were engaged soon as time flew by the families started making preparations for the marriage. The couples were eagerly awaiting for the life changing day.

I know you are curious to meet the characters 

The next chapter would be updated soon till then stay tuned...

Hope you love it! Kindly support by voting and commenting on my story.....